Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone agree that she uses FAR too many chemicals. In such a small area those candles, sprays etc are extremely unhealthy!

Reactions: 3
Latest video... 81 syn cake!!! Lol was supposed to be portioned into 12... she does 8! I can see a maintain next week and a gain for the child... sorry I mean Charlie ? how is this helping her followers? Eat cake = gain weight!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This has been driving me mad for a while now so happy to see a thread. I started following a few slimming world youtubers, then the slimcon nonsense happened. Everyone back to the same weight with twice the ego, did she eat the ego a few months ago? 81 syns but must be that dairy problem that disappears when cream cakes are involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has been driving me mad for a while now so happy to see a thread. I started following a few slimming world youtubers, then the slimcon nonsense happened. Everyone back to the same weight with twice the ego, did she eat the ego a few months ago? 81 syns but must be that dairy problem that disappears when cream cakes are involved.
Dairy problem!!!! This makes me tense up every time she says that lol....! “If I eat non lactose cheese it affects my weight loss!” ?‍♀ But yet consumes a cream meringue every night and milk chocolate!
It’s not following SW properly that affects your weight loss.... huge portions... lack of speed food and the constant grazing ?!!!
I know she has constantly lost since she rejoined after Xmas, but on SW 0.5-1 lb a week means she isn’t doing the plan properly! Debbie Fawcet is proof of that! (Although both Jane and Helen have always said that’s because Debbie Was a lot larger than them that’s why she lost so much each week!) she’s not larger than you now though is she Girls!!!!

? The not measuring anything, Charlie's heavy breathing and Helen's constant singing every single sentence as though it's a 90s butlins camp. This is what happens when you don't follow the plan...

Reactions: 2
That cake looked bloody rank, made me chuckle as the syns were so high per slice she'd have been better off making it the correct way, water and an egg wouldn't have added any syns and then would have been a small syn amount for the fat used, either a bit of oil or butter. Hardly a revolutionary find when most of the syns are in the mixture which she still used!
I can't take her seriously at all when all she seems to do is still manage to eat unhealthy stuff, I remember when her and Charlie were taste testing the iceland pasta salad and potato salad when they were first out and they totally snarfed down an entire tub, her "snacks" are most peoples full meals, no wonder the weight its hardly moving.

Dairy problem!!!! This makes me tense up every time she says that lol....! “If I eat non lactose cheese it affects my weight loss!” ?‍♀ But yet consumes a cream meringue every night and milk chocolate!
It’s not following SW properly that affects your weight loss.... huge portions... lack of speed food and the constant grazing ?!!!
I know she has constantly lost since she rejoined after Xmas, but on SW 0.5-1 lb a week means she isn’t doing the plan properly! Debbie Fawcet is proof of that! (Although both Jane and Helen have always said that’s because Debbie Was a lot larger than them that’s why she lost so much each week!) she’s not larger than you now though is she Girls!!!!

Reactions: 1
That cake looked bloody rank, made me chuckle as the syns were so high per slice she'd have been better off making it the correct way, water and an egg wouldn't have added any syns and then would have been a small syn amount for the fat used, either a bit of oil or butter. Hardly a revolutionary find when most of the syns are in the mixture which she still used!
I can't take her seriously at all when all she seems to do is still manage to eat unhealthy stuff, I remember when her and Charlie were taste testing the iceland pasta salad and potato salad when they were first out and they totally snarfed down an entire tub, her "snacks" are most peoples full meals, no wonder the weight its hardly moving.
Her slow weight loss is because she doesn't have a gallbladder!! lol I don't have one neither, and lost 5 stone last year!

NS
Charlie says "Very Nice" to everything she burns ... oops sorry, I meant cooked!

• Haha
Latest video... 81 syn cake!!! Lol was supposed to be portioned into 12... she does 8! I can see a maintain next week and a gain for the child... sorry I mean Charlie ? how is this helping her followers? Eat cake = gain weight!!!!
I feel like a bit of a cow for saying it but I can't help thinking her loyal followers/ people who didn't give up on her ages ago still watch her to make themselves feel better they're not following the plan sensibly either (or just make themselves feel better that they are and she isnt, maybe?;))

• Haha
I feel like a bit of a cow for saying it but I can't help thinking her loyal followers/ people who didn't give up on her ages ago still watch her to make themselves feel better they're not following the plan sensibly either (or just make themselves feel better that they are and she isnt, maybe?;))
You hit that right on the head. My motivation to lose 5 stone was because of her piling on the pounds. The wedding's over and now she consistently loses weight, how odd!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wondered that too, can't see her content being much if any different
It's just to raise money for her YouTube apparently. Can't believe people have actually fallen for it, and have paid a monthly fee. I see she has tried to sabotage Charlie's weight loss, a grotty cake(that he loved!) and now a soreen loaf. How cant he see through it?!

It's very scary the amount of info she gives out regarding her personal life. I have never been to Eastbourne, yet I know exactly where she lives, and could drive straight to her door! She thinks she's being careful, but sadly she's not, and the trouble is when you put yourself out there for the whole world to see, it becomes an extremely dangerous place to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Slimming world should take a stand and stop their name being used by this kind of person

She’s getting fatter and using the slimming world brand whilst doing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.