Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to let you know a new thread has been set up- sorry, I don't know how to link it here (I saw it under the What's New section).

Reactions: 1
Yep if it's anything to do with the likes of Jane then a con it is. Bet they bloody love her going back each week. Would love to know how much each pound of fat she lost has cost her, she's been on it for years.
I will say this again the only way to lose fat is to burn off more than you put in.
To be fair - I do know of quite a few people have done really well with slimming world - however there are a worrying amount of people I know who are long-term members, going along and paying the £5 or whatever it is per week, yo-yoing with their weight for years and years. Slimming world have got a very good marketing team by the looks of it and the website is all warm and fuzzy, telling you all about the success stories... But obviously failing to talk about the fact that once you get to target it's pretty much unsustainable.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.