Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im so pleased she showed us all how to wash our faces, such riveting content!!! The whole elf thing is beyond cringe, she staged it in the bath, her and Charlie both had total arse fizz over it then they rushed off to open their advents like kids.......does Charlie ever wear anything else but that bloody jumper?? tune in tomorrow to find out ;)

she had to get into bed during the day to keep warm and then have a shower to warm up on the evening, turn your heating on you tight waff!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What is Christmassy about any of her content. Isn't it called Vlogmas because it's supposed to be Christmas, not just filming everyday for the sake of filming and getting content out there?
Clearly she doesn't do enough to vlog everyday, even though yesterday she said she was so busy but didn't vlog any of what she had supposedly done! Busy doing nothing!

Reactions: 10
I think she’s pregnant and is waiting for the new year to make the big announcement!
Do you remember last NYE when they moved and had that click bait ‘We have been keeping a secret’ video? I get that a house has special memories but crying that much over somewhere you lived a couple of years...really?
I like how Jane does her usual sobbing to laughing/getting a dig in.
I really don’t get this pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cor imagine her having a kid 🤪 she would give birth to one of them fatbergs ! Have the whole pregnancy off work , and gain another 9 stone 😳 while moaning about her ibs 🥴 also did laugh buying them beers for Charlie he don’t really like them but coz they are cheap it’s a good bargain ??? How is it cost effective to buy it just because it’s cheap , but he won’t enjoy it ?? She really is thick as duck , and washing her face wrapped in that hideous duvet cardigan thing looked like a crazed teddy ruxpin 🙈 Put your heating on love !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cor imagine her having a kid 🤪 she would give birth to one of them fatbergs ! Have the whole pregnancy off work , and gain another 9 stone 😳 while moaning about her ibs 🥴 also did laugh buying them beers for Charlie he don’t really like them but coz they are cheap it’s a good bargain ??? How is it cost effective to buy it just because it’s cheap , but he won’t enjoy it ?? She really is thick as duck , and washing her face wrapped in that hideous duvet cardigan thing looked like a crazed teddy ruxpin 🙈 Put your heating on love !!!
omg Iaughed so much ... a crazed teddy ruxpin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf with the homeless elf post on ths gram? I want to believe it's a social statement showing what a post Brexit Britain will look like. But we all know she isn't that insightful and just thinks it's funny. Whats funny about homelessness Jane? Now I don't just think shes a greedy big headed pig but a nasty uncaring cow as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Todays elf on a shelf didn’t sit right with me.
Even the Elf is thinking, duck this... Roll on January!!

Will she fack off with this JD seasoning tit! We do not care! You make a chilli 'from scratch' but not really 🤣 Charlie is going for Xmas wine... Yeah, guzzle down that Rioja like vimto and knock yourself out lad!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How long do we all give it before she tells us it's important to vote guuuuyyyyss
There may even be a vlog explaining how to use the polling card.
Its coming. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
They are both drinking so much more alcohol than before, which will add to the weight gain and general malaise.

• Haha
2017? How much slimmer they all were!! Diets going great guys 😂😂😂😂
Dieting actually makes you fatter in the long run. Slimming world and weight watchers are a business, they aim to get people sucked in lose weight, regain so rejoin etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.