Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vocabulary is very limited! Oh god I'm howling at the retired footballer, I wonder if he was as gormless back then 😂
I wish she would limit using the word 'literally' E
Every other word is 'literally' and she doesn't even use it in the right context! She doesn't even know the meaning of the bloody word. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish she would limit using the word 'literally' E
Every other word is 'literally' and she doesn't even use it in the right context! She doesn't even know the meaning of the bloody word. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, for sure.
Thick as pigshit springs to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her vocabulary is very limited! Oh god I'm howling at the retired footballer, I wonder if he was as gormless back then 😂
bet he bloody was! someone above mentioned he conceded 5 goals in one match.....he will have just stood there looking gormless while they flew past him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I played for my local girls football club when I was 13 now I must be a retired footballer. I also played recorder in primary so I’m a retired musician too.
I played Mary in the Nativity at school...I must be a retired actress!
Just asked my husband about Charlie’s league...it’s the equivalent of my son’s Sunday football club apparently.

Are we all clubbing in to sign up for exciting Patreon content to see what Charlie is getting for Christmas? I don’t get it though as surely we’ll see, at Christmas, what he gets anyway?

• Haha
bet he bloody was! someone above mentioned he conceded 5 goals in one match.....he will have just stood there looking gormless while they flew past him
Maybe he was wearing his camel coat. His arms could only come up to elbow height

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just asked my husband about Charlie’s league...it’s the equivalent of my son’s Sunday football club apparently.

Are we all clubbing in to sign up for exciting Patreon content to see what Charlie is getting for Christmas? I don’t get it though as surely we’ll see, at Christmas, what he gets anyway?
More to the point, do we even care that Jane has bought the Bean a Lynx Africa gift set for Christmas :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I played for my local girls football club when I was 13 now I must be a retired footballer. I also played recorder in primary so I’m a retired musician too.
Yes and my husband had a part time job at greggs whilst at college...hes a retired pastry chef.
Not hating on greggs btw...would love a job there compared to my stress head job 😂😂

Getting like fopperholic with this bumming stuff up 😂

Stood there going errrrrrrrrrmmmmm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You're not a retired actress.. You're now a retired virgin 🤣

Maybe he was wearing his camel coat. His arms could only come up to elbow height
OMG.... Laughing my head off in work here 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes and my husband had a part time job at greggs whilst at college...hes a retired pastry chef.
Not hating on greggs btw...would love a job there compared to my stress head job 😂😂

Getting like fopperholic with this bumming stuff up 😂

Stood there going errrrrrrrrrmmmmm.....
I was a nanny in my youth in New York for 3 1/2 years and I once gave someone directions to the natural history museum so I,m guessing I,m a retired tour guide !

• Haha
Well, I made some mince pies so I guess that makes me Mary Berry or the winner of British Bake Off 2019 🎂 🥧

• Haha
  • Wow
Retired footballer, sweet Jesus. Sounds like he used to have a kick about in the local football grounds😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could start a new thread on all of these retired "professionals" much more entertaining than her bleeping vlogs!

• Haha
Could have actually smashed up my tv tonight , anyone would think she had won an Oscar with the speech she gave 🤮🤮🤮 and cant open her chocolate advent calendar till Charlie gets home REALLY 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an absolute pair of saddos !

• Haha
Well that was a 'think outside the box' vlog for Christmas gift ideas. :LOL: I mean, who would think to buy perfume, slippers, a bottle of gin or some jewellery?
Is she for real? Putting out tit like that thinking that she's giving great gift advice. Bloody hell, people have been giving those boring old gifts for Christmas since time began! Can't you come up with something more original Janeykins? Oh, no, I forgot, you don't do original.

As for the Bean putting 'retired footballer' in his bio, what a joke! Does that mean that every man that has ever played football for his local club is a retired footballer? No! Definitely trying to make it sound more grand than it actually is.

Rustington F.C. Rustington F.C. is an English football club based in Rustington, near Littlehampton in West Sussex. The club are currently members of the Southern Combination Division Two and play at the Recreation Ground.

Recreation ground!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Just having a kick about then!
No Way!! 🤣 Rustington FC 🤣 I grew up near there and it is literally a crappy rec where kids use jumpers for goal posts. Such a glittering career!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well I was right....vlogmas is crap! an entire vlog of her answering crap questions, crying at how she is changing peoples lives with her channel, wonky curtains and writing chirstmas cards all the while dressed like Jeffrey from rainbow!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.