Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well I was right....vlogmas is crap! an entire vlog of her answering crap questions, crying at how she is changing peoples lives with her channel, wonky curtains and writing chirstmas cards all the while dressed like Jeffrey from rainbow!
And Charlie looks like bungle in that Del Boy coat - there even the same colour 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is deluded in thinking she is some kind of celeb. When she was talking about sending the christmas cards saying β€œA few years ago (before she had so many subscribers on her channel !”

Reactions: 10
He worked for City Electrical Factors Eastbourne. They also have a branch in London, so he's probably just relocated ...even though Porky said it was a different job!
They trust him with electrics? He's so gormless he looks as if he's just graduated to eating with a fork...and still needs supervising!

Made me laugh when she bought her dad a pair of well worn shoes from the charity shop and gave him them part of his Christmas present πŸ˜‚ probably be giving him used socks or undies Xmas day!
WTAF?! Please say she didn't πŸ™ˆπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They trust him with electrics? He's so gormless he looks as if he's just graduated to eating with a fork...and still needs supervising!

WTAF?! Please say she didn't πŸ™ˆπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
yep she really did! they were all curled up from being worn and she said they were part of his xmas present but she was giving him them early

• Wow
Reactions: 9
yep she really did! they were all curled up from being worn and she said they were part of his xmas present but she was giving him them early
WTF is wrong with the woman! She's deffo not all there doing things like thatπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ that's actually shocked me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜²

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF is wrong with the woman! She's deffo not all there doing things like thatπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ that's actually shocked me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜²
best bit was she bought them for charlie but they were too small so she told her dad he could have them as a xmas pressie πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She really believes her own bullshit. What a self centred, thoughtless, greedy, spoilt porky bleeping pig she is!! She even thinks she has a big channel.now as well, ! For one thing she is no where near to Tan ma loves, plus all she does is push affiliates or copy other peoples bad ideas badly, so do us all a favour Jane and get yoursellf the biggest dildo you can get from love honey, might put a smile.on your moonhead and you might discover what life is about..Fun with a capital bleeping F!!!!! God she drains me and now I,ve got a Boro match to put me in an even more joyous mood!!!!

• Haha
She really is deluded in thinking she is some kind of celeb. When she was talking about sending the christmas cards saying β€œA few years ago (before she had so many subscribers on her channel !”
What made me laugh was the way she was holding back saying 'a few years ago before I was popular' :LOL: :LOL:
I actually thought she was going to burst out of that top, the arms were so tight!! The other day she said she was claustrophobic in a jumper, clearly didn't have a problem with that top!
And her messsge from Alison...'she'll know who I'm referring to'' Of course she bleeping will, hardly a secret, you called her by her name ffs!
Oh and your YT channel is not a soap box Jane. Google soap box and you'll see why!
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
And crying because someone made her Tiffin cake? WTH!

best bit was she bought them for charlie but they were too small so she told her dad he could have them as a xmas pressie πŸ˜‚
Her dad did not want them when he saw them (prob thought duck that ) so lucky bean ended up with them 🀣🀣 she said in a vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her dad did not want them when he saw them (prob thought duck that ) so lucky bean ended up with them 🀣🀣 she said in a vlog
oh my god thats even better!!!!! rejected used shoes.........bean is such a lucky boy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
WTF ! next she'll be trying Chinese foot binding on Charlie to make those shoes fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well that was just over 16 minutes of absolute dribble, though I fast forwarded through much of it..... the minute I see the advent calendar come out >>>>>>
if I see another mini wax melt shaped like a bleeping stocking I’m going to scream
why do they need 4 bleeping advent calendars of chocolate and bleeping wax melts

• Haha
Rest assured guuuuyyyys another podcast will be with us before Christmas πŸ˜‰
And then there's the live xmas party on Saturday to look forward to oh no wait till have to be Sunday or not maybe on friday. Hopefully we've dodged a bucket there πŸ˜…

• Haha
Merry Christmas guys, Cannot wait to send out my custom cards kindly instagrabbed from @Artbyjanet. Litterlery so nice of all of you to addend my party. Please leave all personal infomation in comments below and ill also sighn you up for a 1 year £50 trial with Jd seasonings also for a chance for you to win a card from me and that other weirdo you see in the videos xxxx 🐷
-
-
#festive #christmas #tofatformyownclothes #2k19 #weightgain #nikeshoes #weightlossfraud #beyou #whenyoufeellikeit #fakegin #holesinshoes #adventcalendar #toocheapforheating #foodcoma #slimmingworld #party

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jane has clearly been reading here with the repeated β€˜I look like an egg’ references, then today’s vlog with the justifications around the Christmas cards and people wanting one.
Lots of you asked? So many of you wanted to know? Not really Jane, your comments section is visible...well, that which is not deleted within seconds.
I guess the company you recommended that is based in Guernsey or Jersey do not stock Viktor & Rolf...hmmh I am not buying Jane did not know Flower bomb is a perfume. I think a lot of her β€˜oooh I don’t know/what’s it called again Charlie/How’dya say it’ is done for comments.
I can’t believe someone made the Synner Synner tiffin binner, considering Jane didn’t make it properly herself,are people tagging her in how to make it so it looks like it should with drizzled chocolate?

Can’t wait for a post election analysis podcast.
Yeah, Charlie bean it were good wasn’t it, with that Boris in it.
Erm, yeah, he was good.
Boris was in that other think, what was it called? Charlie, that think wiv Boris,what was it again?
I do like history so know this...The Mayor of London.
Oh yeah... I forgot we watched that...haha haha hahaha...oh dear me

Mention of Gavin and Stacy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.