Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
utter greed! and why are her kitchen cupboards always wide open, do they have a poltergeist??
Maybe it’s the mice helping themselves 😂 I don’t know how they live like that, she said they’re having friends round 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

doctordoctor

VIP Member
They haven’t tuppence, she’s as good as admitted it. Even she has given up pretending she actually goes out to an ‘office’ clear as day it’s a bedroom! Why she’s clinging on for dear life to this non-business, I don’t know. She’s a wax seller who can’t afford to buy wax 🤷🏼‍♀️ how thick would you have to be to try and keep this ‘girl boss’ act up? Get a job Jane…pay your way in life and your marriage. What a

Remember them sitting at Beachy head in the sports car, wrapped in blankets watching a ‘filum’ on the iPad, pretending they were living life to the full? Remember it was never out the garage being repaired? Remember when they got so fat they couldn’t get behind the wheel? We never hear a thing about ‘Berty’ now…all Charlie’s drawings about how he was going to fit it out, he must’ve thought it was the size of an Eddie Stobart artic instead of a transit van you could never fit both of them in!! What a total waste of money!!
Umm excuse me it wasn’t a waste of money, it’s her fully fitted unit for her business empire 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Scary biscuits 😳

I was waiting on the whole thing blowing away and landing her in OZ 😂
---

---

---
Can’t even be bothered to clean, sets herself a timer…Should take her all of 20 minutes in whatever little flat they’ve moved to.

---
Telling people Charlie thought her wax was rotten 😂 that’s going to improve sales 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Things like this happen, and normally I'd have sympathy for someone.... but she was so cocky about it all and tried to make out she was this mega boss babe when it was all inflated nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
What the hell is stuck in KUM hair at the beginning of the new vlog? it' like a something about Mary situ 🤣

With the gammons it does seem like Charlie isn't there a lot and she hardly seems to talk about their home or anything new she's got for it like she always would, it's a cover up for sure, she vanished with a tall tale about going to the lakes then popped back up in a new location and she's making out like they're still in the marina flat she got booted out of, its all very odd and it will come out, she trips herself up all the time, her dippy followers are just too thick to catch on.

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She was complaining it was too expensive buying fruit and veg for the plan.
But I'm sure she can always find money for chocolate and crisps 🤣 ah chins, she'll never change will she!

I'm thinking of making an off topic thread so we can chat about KUM discreetly? Because I know we clog this chat to on occasion, and there's always something going on with her

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Retailers are probably thinking about autumn/Christmas already! And she’s still trying to sell Valentine Day stock the day before the 14th!

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Wow i have been absent from this thread for too long!
Let me guess...still peddling her mewts to the same old people and making a whopping £3.79 a week?
Charlie bean still working several jobs and not telling her to at least find part time work to put them on until something full time comes up? Plenty of part time cleaning jobs out there I should imagine and she drives so that to me is huge anvantage when job hunting. She should never have quit Tesco should she? She had it quite cushy in my opionion, yes getting up early is a pain but when you're home and done by lunchtime it can't be a bad thing can it?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Yes she would be on prescribed meds, I've had them for years. I bet one of her gammonettes back in the day mentioned she might have IBS and she decided she must have, bit insensitive of her really as it's a horrid condition that can affect people badly, thankfully mines been managed by meds since I was a teenager and I know what foods to avoid so the flare ups are few and far between but I would imagine if she did have it she'd be shocked how bad it could be considering her pig swill diet.
Also if she's using imodium "just in case" then she'll be buggering up her system up as it can back everything up it effectively stopped from coming out, she probably weighs an extra four stone from literally being full of shit.
Its rumoured to be how Elvis Presley really died 😂

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
On that packing video I noticed she said we have a load of packing peanuts I need to use them up. Why do u need to use them up if you've an on going business. It's so obvs she's winding down and using everything up

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Has she filmed all those vids on the one day or not changed her clothes all week 😬she measures on kitchen scales it’s very rare she uses those big ones , what does the law say about making in unsanitary conditions 😏
View attachment 2785733
So what you're telling us chins is that your biznezz is in the negative and was from the off 😉if you've spent all that, I'd be amazed if you made 5p after all that

doctordoctor

VIP Member
What a strange women , she’s basically just telling fibs to herself in her back room while filming it as she has no viewers .
Exactly! She goes into the spare room and pretends she has travelled to her office!? And imagines that people believe her!

• Haha
She loves the weekend because she can boss Charlie around for more time than during the week. Probably what she means. I have no doubt whatsoever that she makes him wait on her hand and foot despite him having been at work all week