Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsauce

Wonder if she charges to look after the nephew with no name? That could be her new venture - Jane’s after school club. All the kids can pile in to Bertie and she’ll play the Macarena whilst they clean out her moulds with kitchen roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

doctordoctor

VIP Member
‘I meant to say before the ambulance came, can I have a boyfriend’s jumper wax melt please Jane….oooh! Ouch!!!…………

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It was Jack I think, Cai is the youngest boy, they’ve moved the baby in with him despite a bit of sibling rivalry there, she had to cut off her stories a few days ago he did something to the baby she let a distressed scream out of her.
---

Yeah, I feel for the kids tbh they’re both so lazy it’s shocking.
Ah right, I thought it was Cai who was unwell. Wow imagine your kid losing so much weight in such a short time frame that you notice it 😵💫 he'll grow up to be a freak like his father. I am still not convinced that he's not creepy abusive. His obsession with tech, I think his hard drive needs checking!

There will be something awful happening in that house in the future, I can just see it

• Sad

Jayda

What a strange women , she’s basically just telling fibs to herself in her back room while filming it as she has no viewers .

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
And this is why she's failing. All the successful youtubers/sellers have a business plan of what they will be selling/uploading over the next few months. She's absolutely ridiculous. If losing her home hasn't taught her anything, then nothing will get through her thick head. She's so selfish because she knows the bean will just do as he's told.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Remember when she was giving it the big ‘I am’ saying they were buying a house within the next year and definitely getting a mortgage 😂 she thought she was the bees knees buying that sports car they could barely fit in. Did she ever say what happened to it? Can’t remember if they said they sold it to buy the van. They obviously just got too fat to get in it
The longest decision in principle ever, except they’d already been knocked back 😂. If the lazy cow had got off her arse and got a full time job years ago, they would have had a mortgage by now, I bet Charlie resents her for it. She’ll have the poor Grandad’s money spent already (in her thick head)

Oversaturated is the excuse all those that fail in online sales give. Especially on etsy.

She only ever listed three items on there and didn't even fill any of those out properly.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She spouts some shit doesn't she? So she's got no gallbladder so no filter for her poorly tummy so needs to take imodium and can't fly for fear of shitting herself for the entire flight, oh and anxiety apparently makes stomach acid worse, none of it makes sense. The way she goes on you would think she's in adult nappies or on a commode all day long dribbling shit.
Can't hold her own shit for a short 2 hour flight. Maybe don't eat the contents of WH Smith before boarding

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't get how all the others waxers have been on still making ready for New Year they just took a couple of days off like most people. Yet we have this specimen taking nearly 3 week off 😆😆😆
If she relied on the money from sales she just wouldn't be doing it. More proof she earns zero

Choking on my tea at the statements she makes about people being jealous of her...

Jealous of what? See you as a threat for what? A failed hobby masquerading as a business showing off poor hygiene standards when making products that people will use in their home or on their skin🤢

The only jealous one is Chins ... jealous of people that have jobs, homes and friends and even more jealous of people with great businesses.

She is soooooo jealous of people like the brookies.

And as for the Bean I can assure you janeykins NOBODY IS JEALOUS OF THAT WETWIPE or of you having your thick drip of a husband.

Most businesses like yours are not only hygienic but make more sales in an evening or an hour than your do in six months... Your pathetic jealousy allegations are comical I'll give you that!

Your MIL was right to be cautious of you, the Bean is a shadow of his previous self since marrying you. You are toxic. Your family.need to get you some help.

Jane you need to start addressing the trolling that you have personally actually been doing, rather than pretending that you are being trolled.

At least she realises that she is a nobody though can't admit that is doing anything dangerous and illegal...you know trading standards proved that you were.

Edit to add

Listening to that video she admits that she isn't being trolled much if at all... She says I only see if anything comes in on tiktok. Otherwise she doesn't know if she is being trolled...the whole definition of trolling is people directly contacting you. She admits her bullshit. How funny

Last edited:
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
I do too because that's why she can only come on certain times so she's not disturbing them or we may hear them talking or stamping around. And she must be using his shed or bertie the other times.

Thanks for all the records you're a legend 🙌

They're completely deluded, we never ever message the sad sack, we just discuss on here between ourselves. That's not harming her, unless she choses to read here!! Tooco was the one who messaged her relentlessly and made lots of profiles to do so.

Sweaty Betty just went one day. It's odd! Hope all is OK
---

Toni anal? 🤣 her name was Lall or something like that so that's why I gave her her nickname 🤣
Yeah Tooco had numerous accounts we couldn’t keep up with them all 😂 herself and hubby had the car business, don’t think Betty was a businesswoman was she? I bet she didn’t mention sending Jo the threatening letter and trolling her daughter! That’s probably what she meant when she said about her daughter? She’s a crafty bitch leaving out vital information like that 😂
---
Yeah it was Toni Ann Lal or Laal/Lall hence Toni Anal. She’s alive and well on bookface.

Chins is 100% living with family, and I’m not convinced Charwee is living at the same place 😂 Chins does not have the discipline to not film herself in the sitting room/kitchen/sprinting down the hallway if the reason is just her own privacy and not wanting tattlers to recognise her surroundings from a lettings ad. Only someone else laying down the law about filming at their place and her having to keep them sweet would keep her in check.
Yes, if the beanbag was there she’d have him tortured like she did in the flat, making her cups of tea and fetching/ carrying things, maybe he’s moved in with his grandparents.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Imagine having a face the size of a dinner plate and scoffing crisps on a live :ROFLMAO: she's a machine!!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
there is one of two (possibly both, bear with me) things happening here...either 1 she has done such a shit job that she cant afford the cheapest tools of her job (these stickers etc are waaaay cheaper than things like her wax and perfumes etc) or 2 that she made it up to use the #mumsoftiktok hashtag in the hope of going viral
It’ll be the skint tag she should be using, nothing on her shelves and she’s out of wax.
---
Seems the beans grandma died twelve weeks ago I reckon he has moved in to look after his grandad , couldn’t risk him having to go into a nursing home and losing the inheritance.

• Wow
Yeah it’s stuff she’s had for ages with a few new soaps in some of the boxes.
---
View attachment 2849885
She really is massive isn’t she … she will regret not doing something about it now, instead of waiting till she’s middle aged and her joints are fucked from the excessive weight they are carrying around.
---
She’s not going to make a rash decision but she has to be realistic to the situation, won’t say on TikTok what she’s interested in doing because the twolls will hear 😂 she’ll never go back to vlogging if she shuts up shop that’s it for her SM presence.

---

---
Its hilarious to hear her waffle on about how hard she’s worked, knowing she’s done sweet fuck all but fanny around online and the quick walk she did round her neighbourhood leaving samples… She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work and building a business… the writing was on the wall the business was doomed from the moment she started, we all knew it …

Last edited:
  • Heart