Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
This has been the longest running Gammons thread ever as she's been so dull but it's time for a new one so get those title suggestions going folks........

Reactions: 8

lexiloo

VIP Member
Happy new year fellow tattle bastards!!! I hope 2024 is good to you all, thank you for a year of laughs, great discussion and terrific sussing out of all the dimfluencers and odd bods that pop up here under fake accounts.......looking at you kitkatkate ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Deja Vu 😭..Told you she’ll not give up SM as a lifeline out of employment 😂
These Salami are brilliant for protein 😂😂 ummm ok love but have you seen the saturated fat content, and the salt
---
All that processed shite, chocolate and desserts.........oh how i've missed her shopping hauls :ROFLMAO: if only she'd re start the what's in Charwee's packed lunch series.
nah it’s okay Lexi, she’s calorie counting 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Sorry mods but I have to call out this pleb I promise I’m not pushing this fake troll hunter account, they’re all as thick as each other 🥴

---
Mrs Mc Greedy 😂 I want to break free comes to mind 🤣
IMG_3530.jpeg
IMG_3529.jpeg

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She said her and the bean saw a mysterious red light in the sky lastnight…Must’ve been when they were being beamed down by Scotty 🖖🏻😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Anyone here watched Becky Reynolds on YT? I've been on her thread or should I say "fred" for a bit now, chubs is too and she pointed out how much like Jane she is, worth a look if you're missing the fix of utter gluttony, total delusion and try on hauls of clothes far too small yet yanking at any spare fabric to claim she could have sized down, oh and her enabler mother is always trying to hog the vlogs 🤣

As for Jane she can't be selling anything hardly, the website stock hardly moves!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
The sight of her gut in the see through Ann Summers style body stocking as she sprawled on the sofa will haunt my nightmares forever!!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Why do so many small business owners act like selling wax melts on TikTok is akin to being sent to Afghanistan?

Yes, there are downsides to running your own business, but if you think you work so much harder than those with regular full-time jobs - go get one instead. I'm not going to act like you're doing the world a public service by schlepping homemade junk on the internet.
In Janes case working hard is not what she’s about 😂 unless it’s nanna naps and Netflix, she’ll do overtime 🙂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Has she still not been seen? It's a very long break just to get the books done, especially when said books will have about three pages of sales at most.