Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ccapf

VIP Member
Okay, so I was noseying on tiktok this morning and she came up on my fyp on live. And obviously she's on talking about everything and potentially closing in September. She had 46 people on the live when I was there. Then started bitching about how people join and say nothing then they're off to tell other people. Clearly she means us. But when she's on her bitching soap box and saying this she only had 30 people which then went down to 20.

Maybe people "watching" find watching your fat arm boring babe.

But she's talking about maybe getting a job, but you can tell she just doesn't want to work a normal job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What is the point in doing a games night. She doesn't show the room she's working from, it's just her gut, a shelf and her chins. So boring and a waste of everyone's time. There is nothing fun or entertaining about it. Same boring shitty products. I'm dying with embarrassment for her how badly it's going.

Yeah, but I notice people use a VPN then talk about every aspect of their lives, it kinda defeats the purpose, Tooco was very easy to find …If I remember right the randomer that popped up here said Jane had set a wax trap for MOP , used different packing or something? MOP put a pic on here of her package with the leaked soap , unless she looked for a refund and got Jane triggered? She was steady giving off about people making fake claims it’s one of the reasons she left TikTok shop, said she was out a fortune on refunds when the tracking showed the customer had the parcel, TikTok never looked into it like she did.
Yes, that’s true enough … I think it’s ruddy hard to keep everything under wraps, if you use your actual name on social media accounts and post family pictures etc it will always link back to you… a VPN can only cover so much but it’s great for watching US tv shows etc 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It’s so odd, what small business closes down for two weeks unless they really need to or they can afford to, we know it’s not the latter 😂. I’ve seen other wax mewt sellers still selling on lives, she’s so entitled and lazy. She‘s probably in a food coma as I type. Surely the game has to be up in 2024?!
Must be a food coma ! her shopping was being delivered on Wednesday probably not have a morsel left 😂 can’t see her coming back with the wax business she’s got no customers.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Remember when they took a KFC rice box up to Beachy head to scoff in the car and were disgusted at a couple shagging in the car next to them? Then a car opposite flashed their lights and they thought they were agreeing it was shocking and telling the shaggers off.....daft twats didn't realise they'd parked up in a dogging area :ROFLMAO:
Those were the days 🤣🤣🤣 How dare she giving vlogging the selfish lump

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Im still laughing at the thought of the heffalumps paddle boarding :ROFLMAO: I'd pay to see that!!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Doesn't want to be a kept woman :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that's almost as funny as selling her shite wholesale!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
All those extra viewers and not one extra order oh deeah, bless you ;)
---
"Hi Apple user" 🤣

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
MOP disappeared after that new account came here saying she knew Jane from Tesco and then said MOP was Kelly and they apparently had proof, then didn't she (MOP) show a screen shot or message yet it looked different when others saw it, can't quite remember but some bits had been deleted or looked different hmmmm it was all a bit strange and oddly Kelly vanished at the same time.

Muzical often took breaks but always came back but hasn't been seen since saying she was having a time out, I miss Sweaty so much and her awesome photo edits, I wish they'd pop back up and tell us what went on to stop me wondering so much 😅
Yes all very odd ! Hope Betty pops back up x …It definitely was weird how they came on here to accuse MOP of being Kelly then she seemed to out herself as Kelly 😂 the FB setting were only visible to the account holder she’s disappeared off Janes lives, Jane couldn’t stand her that was clear and Janes mods basically ignored her that’s what she was getting a complex over on the lives 😆..Muzical made that Doc on Call alter ego and said they’d contacted Jane with health advice 😂 …It’s all bloody weird goings on…Then Tooco killing herself off to return as Kitkat, I’m sure there was another questionable account before that Lexanne if I remember right? They disappeared the day that Kitkat appeared 😂 then her adoring hubby gives us a deathbed run down of Toocos impending doom 🤣🤣😆 there’s wiser locked up 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
No mention of the fake lake district holiday she made up to cover the fact they were moving out of the flat after likely being told to sling their hooks for operating an unsafe business without permission. And how can someone who lives like a slob, hardly does any housework and cleans her wax equipment with just kitchen roll be worried about bed bugs? She makes zero sense as per. She's made an effort and actually brushed her hair, maybe trying to distract attention from the ever expanding chin!

monga

VIP Member
Some special needs kids wear their night suits back to front to stop them from opening them and taking off nappies, smearing etc. There is so much going on in that family that is very disturbing.
I’d be worried about the hood catching on something , very dangerous when she’s got a habit of climbing on things through the night, apparently she swings from the curtain poles etc.
---
Ah right, I thought it was Cai who was unwell. Wow imagine your kid losing so much weight in such a short time frame that you notice it 😵💫 he'll grow up to be a freak like his father. I am still not convinced that he's not creepy abusive. His obsession with tech, I think his hard drive needs checking!

There will be something awful happening in that house in the future, I can just see it
No it’s Jack has lost a lot of weight, his sensory issues stop him eating certain foods but she insists on giving him them anyway, she should serve him what he’ll eat instead of letting him go hungry imo.

• Sad

square_spoon

VIP Member
Imagine living in the real world and ‘forgetting’ to do your job! Definite petted lip vibes in that vid….cry me a river 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
All that processed shite, chocolate and desserts.........oh how i've missed her shopping hauls :ROFLMAO: if only she'd re start the what's in Charwee's packed lunch series.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She can't afford the wax or oil to make her products...but she can afford to rent a unit? OK chins 🤣

I think that's why she only comes on at certain times too, it makes sense if there's other people in the house, she just won't be able to. Has she been on today?

She spouts some shit doesn't she? So she's got no gallbladder so no filter for her poorly tummy so needs to take imodium and can't fly for fear of shitting herself for the entire flight, oh and anxiety apparently makes stomach acid worse, none of it makes sense. The way she goes on you would think she's in adult nappies or on a commode all day long dribbling shit.
Alternately she could stop eating all the shit she does … I’ve had my gallbladder removed and can still go out all day without shitting myself… I just make sure I don’t eat anything fatty ( ie cheese etc ) the day before..
---
Couldn't possibly be anything to do with her horrendous, fatty diet of course 🙄
😂 No, Chub why ever would you think that 😉
---
The irony here! The reasons she’s no customers is through her passive aggressive attitude and ignorance 🙄
From the mouth of the woman that has 99.9% of TikTok blocked

Last edited:
  • Haha