Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Wow i have been absent from this thread for too long!
Let me guess...still peddling her mewts to the same old people and making a whopping £3.79 a week?
Charlie bean still working several jobs and not telling her to at least find part time work to put them on until something full time comes up? Plenty of part time cleaning jobs out there I should imagine and she drives so that to me is huge anvantage when job hunting. She should never have quit Tesco should she? She had it quite cushy in my opionion, yes getting up early is a pain but when you're home and done by lunchtime it can't be a bad thing can it?
That's the trouble with chins, she's never happy with what she has. She'd rather complain all the time

Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
I see she’s been reading here ,she never mentions the bean in her vids 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
What must people think listening to this 🫤

• Haha
there is one of two (possibly both, bear with me) things happening here...either 1 she has done such a shit job that she cant afford the cheapest tools of her job (these stickers etc are waaaay cheaper than things like her wax and perfumes etc) or 2 that she made it up to use the #mumsoftiktok hashtag in the hope of going viral

Jeez they must be on the bones of their arse if her mother’s having to buy stuff for the business.
View attachment 2921623

monga

VIP Member
Seems she is still in contact with Gav & Helen was chatting about the YT vids she had of Jarad, won’t vlog again she’s too private, can’t afford to run the business it’s too expensive and over saturated …Why has it taken her three yrs to notice 😂 she couldn’t be a lady of leisure she likes keeping busy 🤥

---

---

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Take it she’s working on her valentines range ! By the time they’re posted it’ll be all over.

• Wow
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Still 38 boxes remaining!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
What a sad way to die, morbidly obese, childless and the only thing in life that makes you happy is food

Firebug

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why KUM has turned the comments off on her latest vlog? Has someone said something? 😂
I wondered the same, I saw it pretty early on and they were switched off. Maybe it was all the kids in the hot tub, crawling all over creepy Dad 🤮

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yeah I can see the restaurant competition but reviews aren’t showing ? You usually have to click into their profile but hers is set to private…Maybe it’s just not showing for me!
I've got the option to comment on that post too I checked it 🤣