Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m guessing 💯 it’s her dad’s she’s at, I remember a while ago when they were fixing up Berty , Charlie used to go to her dad’s because that was convenient with her dad having his tools and stuff there ,I remember once she said she was there filming for the insta page and her dad had his firewood delivered so her and Charlie helped him stack it…Listen??
View attachment 2810306
Did she say what it was? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
I think this will be the final game! She’s even using her unsold valentines boxes as the star prize 😂 the boxes are filled with stuff she’s had lying about for months, said she can’t believe she’s sold twelve she thought it would be less.
---

---
A limited amount left 🙄 she’s sold 14

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Search her name on fb, don't click on her profile just click on "posts" it's the top one on the list? That's odd if it doesn't show for you because it's public
Yes it doesn’t show only the engagement shoot, wax melt detash stuff and a few other bits.

monga

VIP Member
What did Kelly do that was so wrong? I’m confused why she had to say hope it’s okay? I found friday night so chaotic 🤦🏼‍♀️
We wouldn’t know you’d have to ask Jane 😂 seems since she stopped selling pumpkin spice Kelly disappeared.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow i have been absent from this thread for too long!
Let me guess...still peddling her mewts to the same old people and making a whopping £3.79 a week?
Charlie bean still working several jobs and not telling her to at least find part time work to put them on until something full time comes up? Plenty of part time cleaning jobs out there I should imagine and she drives so that to me is huge anvantage when job hunting. She should never have quit Tesco should she? She had it quite cushy in my opionion, yes getting up early is a pain but when you're home and done by lunchtime it can't be a bad thing can it?
£3.79 is a bit generous. More like losing money

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’m trying to think if I’ve seen any bitter and disgruntled wax makers who would possibly do such a thing 🤔
With a dedicated set of followers that idolise them and couldn’t survive if they disappeared 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Her part time job is a Preston coach entertainer

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I wondered the same, I saw it pretty early on and they were switched off. Maybe it was all the kids in the hot tub, crawling all over creepy Dad 🤮
Some of the pics were a bit questionable! He’s a weirdo 🤢
---
The scabs on the baby's head looked better for not being in that infested house. I swear they're flea bites 🤢 I'm gonna have to make them a thread at this rate 🙈
She keeps saying Jack doesn’t like the bath and he’s loving the hot tub?
---
The scabs on the baby's head looked better for not being in that infested house. I swear they're flea bites 🤢 I'm gonna have to make them a thread at this rate 🙈
Probably bedbugs 🤢 don’t think she changes the bedding very often.

• Sick

monga

VIP Member
On her Christmas list 😂
IMG_4158.jpeg

---
This is the bizznizz after 3yrs
IMG_4178.jpeg

Any wonder Betty The Gonk looks utterly depressed 😂
---

---
Tanya has taken over where Zawwl and Cawol left off 😳

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Still no more sales on Etsy...she has sold one in the last 30 days. Her SEO is shocking. Will take a look at her view figures later when got laptop on she if she is getting many views. If not it's because her SEO is so bad or people are scrolling past the bright pink tat. It's funny Etsy said bright pink aesthetic is out now or th trend is so last year and she come in and starts listing bright pink stuff.
Pretty much the same as her TikTok and YT then 😂 she’ll have to do another game to clear the stuff she’s made before it rots.

Reactions: 3
as a business owner she has an absolute cheek to ask customers to mod for her to seek out trolls that are not even trolls.

she blocks genuine customers. seen loads of people mention on other lives that they used to watch janes live but they get blocked for no reason so they will spend their money elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 3