Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
ah okay.
---

Just thought, surely your family can ask for an update on the situation from the lettings agent as you want to know if the dangers posed to your FIL have been removed.

They might send it in an email rather than tell you on the telephone as usually they want complaint correspondence in writing. just a suggestion but maybe you could redact personal details and post a screenshot here if they do.
That’s a great idea at least we would know if that’s the reason they left.
---
Was just thinking about her apparently getting the coppers on someone, remember she did that vid about a longtime follower turning on her and sending her vile messages, this person was someone she considered a friend! Wonder is that the person she meant ? And not tattle at all? The Tattle catchers on insta are probably to catch us lot 😂 seems odd she wouldn’t send them to Jo if they did indeed pay someone else a visit? I know when TikTokers contacted the coppers they told them if it’s SM they don’t get involved the creator should just leave and not go online.
---
Imagine living in the real world and ‘forgetting’ to do your job! Definite petted lip vibes in that vid….cry me a river 🤣
She definitely looks like she was crying, don’t seem to be much sympathy going by the reactions …One comment! Her own!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I think they’re allowed as long as there’s no reference to gambling etc, I’ve seen ones still using that wheel that she had.
ah okay.
---
That is me … we ( the family ) put in a formal complaint in writing with pictorial evidence from her lives etc to the lettings agent… regarding her running a unsafe business in a residential block that has a good majority of elderly people, we were told during a follow up that it was being dealt with and next thing we know the flat was up for sale and they had moved out 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just thought, surely your family can ask for an update on the situation from the lettings agent as you want to know if the dangers posed to your FIL have been removed.

They might send it in an email rather than tell you on the telephone as usually they want complaint correspondence in writing. just a suggestion but maybe you could redact personal details and post a screenshot here if they do.

Last edited:
I don’t think she’s fully on board with closing even though she’s admitted she’s earning nothing, she’s asking people if they know of any stalls going she’s going to put an ad in the local buy/ sell group 😂
View attachment 2854283
---
This is all the wax she has left said she’ll order more to fulfill customers orders.View attachment 2854315
Dealer vibes yet again...she is good at aligning herself with the dealer world I'll give her that one... It's the only successful thing she has done 🤣

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but why does this tik tokker remind me of trim with tan??
By the way hes so funny 😁

4,533 likes, 159 comments, Grwm becki-jo

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Is that the bean sneezing half way through 😅

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Must be missing charwee 😉

---
Think she’s been reading here and made that vid up to make it look like the beans still living there, oddly she kept mentioning on her lives about people thinking Charlie had left her because he wasn’t around, he’s definitely been sent to take care of the inheritance Incase his grandparents have to go into a home imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s back with her Valentines range 🤦🏻‍♀️

---

---
IMG_3124.jpeg

---
She’s having another game at the start of February £1 dips.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wondered the same, I saw it pretty early on and they were switched off. Maybe it was all the kids in the hot tub, crawling all over creepy Dad 🤮
The scabs on the baby's head looked better for not being in that infested house. I swear they're flea bites 🤢 I'm gonna have to make them a thread at this rate 🙈

• Sad
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
She must’ve been one of the people scammed! She doesn’t buy off that Fizzywhizz company anymore it must be them she’s talking about? …Bulk make clamshells ! four at the most 🙄 she’s only made 200 dips for Friday.

---
Who came home and interrupted her I wonder
Looked like a text message or call , she didn’t come back on.

monga

VIP Member
She’s pissed the websites undersold again 😂

---

• Haha
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
No not at all! I don’t know her in real life (wish I did so I could report back here though 😂)
If you just search her name on Facebook and click posts the review comes up in the results because it’s a public page that accepts comments from anyone. Then I clicked on her profile from that and the post about the restaurant is public so anyone can see it. I can’t comment on that one though
Yeah I can see the restaurant competition but reviews aren’t showing ? You usually have to click into their profile but hers is set to private…Maybe it’s just not showing for me!

Reactions: 2