Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolly.Wilde

I don't believe they've got a unit, she is the unit 😂 I just cannot believe that she continually keeps up these lies to save face 🥴
Also why would you rent both a 'unit' and a 'studio'? Why pay double rent - just find somewhere that you can carry out all aspects of your work surely?

Reactions: 3
Would TSA inform her landlord?
Not necessarily the landlord but they might tell the management company and/or the fire service because there is so much crackdown on it ATM especially in apartment blocks where there are elderly people because the fire service may need to give them extra assistance and to make them aware of flammable products being stored even if they are in fire proof cabinets. Due to some being cheaply made in China and not actually fireproof. You know...the cheap shit like what Jane would buy.

To cover their own backside and have a record of passing on the information. Even if you come out of hospital now and you are less mobile than usual you are advised by hospitals to tell the fire service to update their records and the hospital make a note in their records that they have told you

monga

VIP Member
She was on there live yesterday too, her internet in the shed keeps freezing .

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Absolute bloody comedy gold… I think one of my favourite vlog’s was in the SW days and her and daft boy decided that the Lobster Burgers were a great syn free / low syn SNACK 😂
And her making him do taste tests "um, ooh, yeah, erm" "what's it like Charleeeee" "erm yeah it's aright"

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
No filter on YT
IMG_5918.jpeg
IMG_5920.jpeg
IMG_5917.jpeg

---
TikTok
IMG_5922.jpeg

---
She’s 579 left( added more ) there’s been a few only bought 1 dip 😂 said she’s definitely not going to sell out tonight she’ll leave them on the website.

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
But I'm sure she can always find money for chocolate and crisps 🤣 ah chins, she'll never change will she!

I'm thinking of making an off topic thread so we can chat about KUM discreetly? Because I know we clog this chat to on occasion, and there's always something going on with her
The latest vlog 😬 him paddle boarding 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I saw cook with Sharon complaining her views are poor compared to her SW content, you can tell Gammons is dying to start her old content again, when you think she had a nice life patreon community paying her for nothing.
* little
---
If she was actually honest and said "our lifestyle has changed,I've got a full time job as it's the only way to get a mortgage and I miss vlogging" she would get views and be more relatable than many influencers for actually being honest whilst entertaining us and if she doesn't read here she won't know what's being said about her. She chooses to come here..also not block everyone constantly.
She’s only working a couple of hrs a week I reckon her friend Amanda got her her old job back ? She still works in Tesco .

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s not wise don’t know what randomers make of her 😂

---
IMG_5078.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha