Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Could you imagine if people tried to muscle in on her lives she’d have them blocked in an instant 🙄

Reactions: 3
I do too because that's why she can only come on certain times so she's not disturbing them or we may hear them talking or stamping around. And she must be using his shed or bertie the other times.

Thanks for all the records you're a legend 🙌

They're completely deluded, we never ever message the sad sack, we just discuss on here between ourselves. That's not harming her, unless she choses to read here!! Tooco was the one who messaged her relentlessly and made lots of profiles to do so.

Sweaty Betty just went one day. It's odd! Hope all is OK
---

Toni anal? 🤣 her name was Lall or something like that so that's why I gave her her nickname 🤣
Not sure where it came from (the nickname) I forgot but I just saw this pop up on Google news...

Sound familiar?

It's the right first name the right spelling, the right job snap chatting at work, tik tok at work etc and I'm sure the right location too. Ran here as soon as I saw it.

It's got to be Toni Anal surely?

Which is hilarious because big gobby bollocks Chins goes on about trolls, Toni was and probably is a troll (compared to Tattlers) and guess what? She is the only one convicted if that is her!!!

• Wow
i assume she realises that if buying wholesale business will want and need:-
the name and address of the company or person making them, very often they want to visit the wholesaler to see how they are made, never ever known a single wholesaler turn a visit down, valid health and safety certs, valid insurance certificaites etc etc...she is never going to comply with any of this. cutting her nose off to spite her face. wholesale will go nowhere.

when you go to business events, they advise you to ask wholesalers these things and to worry if they refuse.

monga

VIP Member
The penny has finally dropped … her business is dead in the water
She absolutely does not have the required work ethic to be successful … Never did, Never will have she likes to sit on her ample arse to much
It’s all the governments fault for not affording the public luxshurry items 😂
---

IMG_4977.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
She hasn’t had any orders …She’s extended the code three days over what it should have been.
IMG_2711.jpeg

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s not going to make a rash decision but she has to be realistic to the situation, won’t say on TikTok what she’s interested in doing because the twolls will hear 😂 she’ll never go back to vlogging if she shuts up shop that’s it for her SM presence.

---

---

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
She’s coming on tomorrow to pack her orders and leaving the nine remaining boxes on the website.

• Haha