Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who could forget Toni Anal and their secret group it was truly pathetic
Toni ‘I haven’t been reported’ Anal! That was so funny! And Shaun…another shut-in who had his favourite fragrances, Kelly, poor Kelly, Jane couldn’t stick her, you could hear the irritation in her voice every time she spoke to her, and Lisa ‘growing with Jesus’ who couldn’t quite believe she’d got a boyfriend! They’ve all left…ah! The golden days….how we miss them!

Reactions: 7
This is the influencer she collabed with, didn’t get any orders from it going by tonight’s live she’s using this code for 10% off on her website
---
Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
She wonders why she’s got no customers

---
Cunt always lands on her feet

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You need an accountant for selling a couple of wax bars a month ?

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s had a little visit from trading standards would explain the hasty retreat from the marina if she was hit with a heavy fine.

---

---
She’s a lying cunt she didn’t keep her perfume base in a special cabinet, she was definitely done by trading standards like we though.

Last edited:
Why is she trying to sound all intelligent like she knows the ins and outs of wax law
She is just one of thousands on TikTok trying to sell the same badly made junk no one wants to buy .

Reactions: 11
What was she studying if trading standards had to tell her where she was going wrong she’s so full of bullshit, she never mentions the perfumes anymore, we know she wouldn’t have been allowed to sell them from the marina and it looks like she was told they were a fire hazard, the lies are unbelievable she’s even told people she’s in a new unit when we know it’s her tiny bedroom

Oooh I've been meaning to chase trading standards up for a while. They have definitely stopped all over her. That's made my day. You can't just play shop with products people put on their body

She still hasn't learnt to wear gloves though...the most basic skill of the whole business and she doesn't do it. He outright refuses even when customers ask. Minging

They vacated that flat at record speed and were skint very soon after, they must’ve fined her ? it was telling when she lied about keeping her flammable pwoducts in a locker we know she’s never done that even now those oils are in plastic containers in her shed and probably in her new little cheaper flat, that’s why she not showing where she lives incase she’s reported again.She wouldn’t have invited trading standards round when she knew her business was illegal from that address.
---
More lies than pies

---
Self praise and all that…

---
I’m sure she said she wholesaled them in after it was pointed out she bought them in Poundland and put her sticker over the label

---
I’m sure her new Barbie Photo studio will be the making of her

Last edited:
Oh the shit she talks, she’s absolutely mental. “Our Epsom Salts” wasn’t she charging a fiver a bag herself when she first started selling them or something ridiculous like that?! She’s so proud of all the products she makes herself, along with the thousands of people on bloody Tik Tok selling the same crap, ah I remember her stealing ideas from the lovely Lisa at the Luxury Fragrance Company, what a bitch. I love how she says trolls commented when she clearly means tattle
She’s on a high because she getting a tax rebate, I bet she pays minimal tax anyway because she can’t earn that much over £1000 surely?! Oh chins, even though we don’t see that much of you these days, you’re still highly amusing

FFS why is she so irritating? that stupid mad laughter she does makes her sound unhinged and she was called out for the Epsom salts for putting her MLJ stickers over the brand daft caw! Why oh why is she bothering to re sell those for 50p profit? she's just so dim. The person advertising her products for her sounded like a complete pleb too, totally OTT in her love for the items and if they're the best she's used then she's beyond help too.

Yeah she sounds special

All you need is a nerve on there ,loopers are raking it in.

What the actual fuck is that? Im not sure my eyes will ever fully recover
TikTok is a cesspit there’s middle aged women just sitting there in their underwear getting gifts from weirdos, easy money if you’ve got the nerve.

Yeah she sounds special
I swear all these people currently using TikTok are ”special” in some way or another, I actually fear for my grandchildren that these people are who they look up too not a single brain cell owned between them all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.