Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s not going to make a rash decision but she has to be realistic to the situation, won’t say on TikTok what she’s interested in doing because the twolls will hear 😂 she’ll never go back to vlogging if she shuts up shop that’s it for her SM presence.
View attachment 2852378
---
View attachment 2852385
---
View attachment 2852386
Nooooo what will we do without chins! 🤣 she loves being online, I think she'd miss it. I think she's already made up her mind to shut the biznezz down though. She's just trying to drum up some last minute interest.

It doesn't work from her father's house and his shed. It's just too awkward. The novelty has well and truly worn off

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It does seem like she’s in the van if you listen it’s like something blown against the back of it you can see she looks towards where the back doors would be, she went off about a minute later.
---

Yeah definitely sounds like metal.About 29 sec you can hear something bang off it.
I've always thought she's in the van by the way it wobbles and echos. Plus in the summer she must have shut the doors so it became unbearably hot and she can't sit in there

monga

VIP Member
What is the point in doing a games night. She doesn't show the room she's working from, it's just her gut, a shelf and her chins. So boring and a waste of everyone's time. There is nothing fun or entertaining about it. Same boring shitty products. I'm dying with embarrassment for her how badly it's going.
She just doesn’t know when to call time 🙄 when you look at Brookies live she’s steady with orders and hundreds in the chat, Gammons shot herself in the foot with those Rottweiler mods and her stinking attitude towards people…Now all’s she’s left with is her mods , her customers have been driven away by her own paranoia.

monga

VIP Member
This time last year we had our Christmas message from the dear departed Emperortoos other half 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Plot twist........the grandparents are renters and all they get is the job of clearing out the house ;)

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I reckon they’ve traded in the Audi for two cheap runaround’s.
---
Dunno why but I can picture her going live working from a burger van in a derelict car park
I see them as the Del Boy and Rodney type 😂
IMG_3215.jpeg

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
ahh the dear departed “Leah” and what a fucked up web that odd bod wove…..kitkatKate sure did vanish fast when you called her out, what a twat. I sure do miss our messages @monga they were elite 😂
---

well thank you very much I’d like to accept this shout out and thank my mum for passing on her wicked sense of humour and my dad for his quick wit 😉 merry Christmas my friend x
Yeah I wish Tattle would give us the gift of DM’s again , so much to tell you x
---

• Heart
  • Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She knows Valentine’s Day is tomorrow doesn’t she???
Course she does she will have been celebrating since the 1st of Feb. Remember the SW days when she spent the month celebrating her b day and beans b day. The old I won't be in plan because it's easter in 6 weeks 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Remember when she was giving it the big ‘I am’ saying they were buying a house within the next year and definitely getting a mortgage 😂 she thought she was the bees knees buying that sports car they could barely fit in. Did she ever say what happened to it? Can’t remember if they said they sold it to buy the van. They obviously just got too fat to get in it
They sold it and bought Berty…She’s got her dream wagon now in lieu of the inheritance 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Has she still not been seen? It's a very long break just to get the books done, especially when said books will have about three pages of sales at most.
Hasn’t been on in four days! I’m also suspicious, think she’ll come back with another venture.

• Haha

She’s finally giving up the ghost ( unless a miracle happens)
The penny has finally dropped … her business is dead in the water
She absolutely does not have the required work ethic to be successful … Never did, Never will have she likes to sit on her ample arse to much