Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully not going for a dump in Polly potty 🤢she was literally a few minutes so couldn’t have gone anywhere to fetch the kitchen roll …She never leaves the vid running when she has to fetch anything, unlike when she’s in the office..,probably Incase the van door being opened is too obvious to her location😂

---

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for the massive restock on Friday…All reduced to clear come November 😂

• Haha
Yeah she’s relaunching the website on Friday, will be busy making to all week she said.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank God for Cawol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The big launch ( not to be confused by lunshhh) is still on for Friday , some new pwoducts will be added including pet memorial’s 😬

---
Seems to be still obsessed by hypochondria, asking Skye all about her job as a paramedic, said her worse nightmare is a burst appendix 🥴

---
This may not only be a pipe dream the way things are going 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks @monga for the clips, so much stupid in a few minutes!!! Where do I start? dog memorials? from a wax vendor!! they look like shite, they're like something you'd see around the neck of a toy dog FFS. Feels like dying......with acid reflux and a pulled muscle 😲 she's unbelievable. Best bit had to be how she would love to be a cleaner in A&E because those people are living their best lives but she wouldn't "pick up blood" she's so thick my head hurts listening to her, absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks @monga for the clips, so much stupid in a few minutes!!! Where do I start? dog memorials? from a wax vendor!! they look like shite, they're like something you'd see around the neck of a toy dog FFS. Feels like dying......with acid reflux and a pulled muscle 😲 she's unbelievable. Best bit had to be how she would love to be a cleaner in A&E because those people are living their best lives but she wouldn't "pick up blood" she's so thick my head hurts listening to her, absolute tit.
I think she’d be great as a “stand up “ ( if she could stand up 😂)

• Haha
God she is an absolute patronising witch… yes the A+E cleaner is loving life in their low paid job cleaning up people sick and tit at 2 am in the morning…. duck Off Jane you couldn’t even handle picking up a bit of shopping as a picker for Tesco’s…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The big launch ( not to be confused by lunshhh) is still on for Friday , some new pwoducts will be added including pet memorial’s 😬
View attachment 2530054
---
Seems to be still obsessed by hypochondria, asking Skye all about her job as a paramedic, said her worse nightmare is a burst appendix 🥴
View attachment 2530059
---
This may not only be a pipe dream the way things are going 😂
View attachment 2530065
She's absolutely barking crazy. Does she realise what A&E is like with all the abusive drunks and prisoners, people having mental health episodes, people with their heads bashed in. She's absolutely ridiculous!

Those ornaments are pathetic and she's just playing at life while the bean pushes himself into an early grave. Nice work chins

Reactions: 9
She's absolutely barking crazy. Does she realise what A&E is like with all the abusive drunks and prisoners, people having mental health episodes, people with their heads bashed in. She's absolutely ridiculous!

Those ornaments are pathetic and she's just playing at life while the bean pushes himself into an early grave. Nice work chins
I’m convinced he’s got a second job she doesn’t come live in the evenings if he’s there, she was fiddling about with labels earlier.

This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 she’s a bleeping head case! Just when you think you’ve heard it all from her 🙄
---
I’m convinced he’s got a second job she doesn’t come live in the evenings if he’s there, she was fiddling about with labels earlier.
I would bet on it, he’s defo got a second job. He’s beyond help now just like chins, jeez what a life!

Reactions: 7
It’s more than saggy tits she needs to worry about 😬

---
You heard it, 31🥴 going on 5

---

Couple of classics from yesterday , how does she get through life 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.