Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! lexiloo I came on just now to ask if anyone knew where you were! Glad things are sorted out for you! Jane is still making wax melts for a hobby job and is increasingly paranoid about any new name she sees in case they’re trolls! She is now officially nuts.

New thread title: Much love jane, unemployed and paranoid.
Great suggestion. Love this

Reactions: 2
What on earth is going on with this overweight fvktard?? Can't she just admit she needs a proper job and stop hiding away in a room full of sh1tty wax dreams?? I've never known a nonsense like it.... And wtf happened to that van conversion for van life trips?? Did the suspension go from their lard 4rses?? Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What on earth is going on with this overweight fvktard?? Can't she just admit she needs a proper job and stop hiding away in a room full of sh1tty wax dreams?? I've never known a nonsense like it.... And wtf happened to that van conversion for van life trips?? Did the suspension go from their lard 4rses?? Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
The van is now her studio/unit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The birthday binging is a go, go 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s hope the food fest goes better than the sponge packing …or maybe not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's hilarious, she faffs with them so bloody much she's making work for herself, not very hygienic either in and out of the cellophane that many times in the back of a dirty van
No water or lighting , anything could be getting mixed in with them,especially if she’s using Polly potty 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never understood why people have a week off for their birthday. Yes if you’re going away but just stuck in your dads box room 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never understood why people have a week off for their birthday. Yes if you’re going away but just stuck in your dads box room 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I guess if dining becomes your full-time job for that week you won’t have time for much else 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just waiting for her to start selling her wax making things off cheap. Then we will know the end is coming. There is no way on earth she's even making £50 a week from it

Reactions: 5
She was on earlier, reminiscing about her wedding and the cost cutting measures they used ,including not offering a starter and only having profiteroles as a desert , people helped themselves to a carvery and they did stretch to include vegetarians 😂… The bean was making them a sausage and mash dinner, I’m assuming she thought he may have had more of a birthday surprise planned if she announced she wouldn’t be back till Monday 😬..15% off everything on the website ,till midnight ,she’s changing her packaging again 🥴in other words she’s selling FA 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.