Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve really neglected this thread, only because chins is so boring 🤪. Christ they look like they’ve aged another 5 years since I last saw them a few weeks ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I know this thread belong to chins, but KUM is connected as her best customer... her stories today. Why is her youngest child led on his sister with no trousers on? He's old enough now to be told to put his clothes on. I don't care if people disagree with me, my professional opinion is that that child is mimicking behaviour 🤨 something really not right in thay house!
I thought the same when I saw that she is so vulnerable bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Chins has made a statement about TikTok 🥴

Reactions: 2
I thought the same when I saw that she is so vulnerable bless her
The baby could be exactly the same ,they don’t get the results of the genetic tests till the start of November .They can’t cope as is.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Chins has made a statement about TikTok 🥴
In other words it’s to much like hard work and as usual she’s making excuses… many many sellers on the app are quite happy to have the TikTok shop running … but that lazy cow can’t be arsed to abide by the rules

Reactions: 5
In other words it’s to much like hard work and as usual she’s making excuses… many many sellers on the app are quite happy to have the TikTok shop running … but that lazy cow can’t be arsed to abide by the rules
You'd think if you were running a business you would list items on TT that you actually had made up and were ready to go but no. She makes the order once it's placed and takes ages to post it. I noticed she said that she had more control of your parcels, in other words, she takes her time to send them. TT demands they are posted immediately, which is the whole point of it, fast order, fast delivery!

Reactions: 7
It’s because you have to post out straight away and we all know she like 3 or 4 days to wrap the parcel and take to post office

Reactions: 9
It’s because you have to post out straight away and we all know she like 3 or 4 days to wrap the parcel and take to post office
Exactly all that TT are saying to her is that her shoddy customer service is not good enough so they they don't want to be associated with her and they don't trust her as she has no stock.

She’s monitoring Insta next 😂

---
The beanbag must be out working if she’s got the bean tracker on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s gone off for something to eat she hasn’t eaten anything except a pizza 🍕
---
Jesus if she's that bothered she should just give up. Could you even be arsed 🙄🫠
It’s beyond ridiculous, she could never expand her business if the dragons backed her, she’s got no sense of trust and overly paranoid🙄
---
Someone asked if she’s anything planned for her birthday, she said she hasn’t unless Charlie has..But no she doesn’t think they’ll be doing anything…Times must be tough if they can’t afford the obligatory deserted chalet with hot tub 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s gone off for something to eat she hasn’t eaten anything except a pizza 🍕
---

It’s beyond ridiculous, she could never expand her business if the dragons backed her, she’s got no sense of trust and overly paranoid🙄
---
Someone asked if she’s anything planned for her birthday, she said she hasn’t unless Charlie has..But no she doesn’t think they’ll be doing anything…Times must be tough if they can’t afford the obligatory deserted chalet with hot tub 🤔
Don't forget the chopping board

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im back! not caught up on the thread yet but thought some may have wondered where i've been, nothing exciting really just a family emergency that I had to sort, i've not even been on here for a week, I had to fly quickly and forgot a few items so have been in a bit of a pickle sorting all that. im back home now and looking forward to catching up as soon as I can. Has anything major happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
im back! not caught up on the thread yet but thought some may have wondered where i've been, nothing exciting really just a family emergency that I had to sort, i've not even been on here for a week, I had to fly quickly and forgot a few items so have been in a bit of a pickle sorting all that. im back home now and looking forward to catching up as soon as I can. Has anything major happened?
I’ve been asking where you were ,thought something may of happened, glad things are sorted x …No ,nothing happening in Gammonland, she’s getting extra paranoid and had a fall out with TikTok so closed her TikTok shop, will be focusing on Etsy and her other SM instead, although still doing lives and making on TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh! lexiloo I came on just now to ask if anyone knew where you were! Glad things are sorted out for you! Jane is still making wax melts for a hobby job and is increasingly paranoid about any new name she sees in case they’re trolls! She is now officially nuts.

New thread title: Much love jane, unemployed and paranoid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.