Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping pleb 🤣 did she really need to tell people her bra isn’t supporting her? The thought of her gammon udders scraping the floor as she shuffles around is just too much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
How slow was she labelling those bottles? if that was her speed at Tesco no wonder she was always in trouble for picking orders too slow, I've seen sloths move faster!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her arm is hurting from holding up a plastic jug for 30 seconds....🙄
She’s so unfit it’s unreal, she can’t stand for long either, if she’s like that at 31 what’s she going to be like in 10-20 yrs.

She’s so unfit it’s unreal, she can’t stand for long either, if she’s like that at 31 what’s she going to be like in 10-20 yrs.
It's quite scary! I don't know why she wants to go back to her 20s, she's always been a frumpy old woman with nana tits

• Haha
Thank God for Cawol
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I can’t believe grown adults buy this utter shite!
---
The big launch ( not to be confused by lunshhh) is still on for Friday , some new pwoducts will be added including pet memorial’s 😬
View attachment 2530054
---
Seems to be still obsessed by hypochondria, asking Skye all about her job as a paramedic, said her worse nightmare is a burst appendix 🥴
View attachment 2530059
---
This may not only be a pipe dream the way things are going 😂
View attachment 2530065
What a sick sadistic thing to say. I work within the a&e setting and I have seen some of the most horrendous things I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy. To say she’d love to be a fly on the wall in some of peoples most desperate & vulnerable state. She’s a typical halo chaser, the type that would knock on an ambulance door to ask if her “neighbour” is ok that she’s never spoken to just so she can see what’s going on & gossip. For those of you in the know, you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Made me laugh when she was saying she'd be asking people in A&E if they really were poorly or not.......this coming from the fool who took her drippy hubby to A&E with a sore throat!!!! (or something along those trivial lines) she really is a thick bastard.

Reactions: 8
Made me laugh when she was saying she'd be asking people in A&E if they really were poorly or not.......this coming from the fool who took her drippy hubby to A&E with a sore throat!!!! (or something along those trivial lines) she really is a thick bastard.
Earache! …She said one time they take their temperatures numerous times a day and ask each other if they’re feeling ok,she must torture her GP for appointments over the most tedious things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh…and daft boy’s lump! Who could forget poor Charlie, worried to death as, kind, caring Jane filmed him walking in A&E….she, clearly, didn’t care a jot! Her first thought was to get her phone out!

And when his hot water bottle leaked 😂😂😂

• Haha
His chest pains!…All she was worried about was if he was going to pick up a takeaway on his way home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rats tails
IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0663.jpeg

---
The big launch is over, she’s gone off for an Aldi pizza 🍕
---

---

---
She was glad of those people to shill her MF and CC planners to.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.