Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quit TikTok shop before she’s pushed off..Her account is sitting at medium risk because of violations, she even got one during the live 😂
What is she doing wrong? (Well apart from her whole life)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything according to TikTok 😂 they said her products aren’t hers and she keeps violating copyrights etc, they gave her a 12point violation yesterday and she said to Charlie “ that’s it I’ve ad enough “

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Everything according to TikTok 😂 they said her products aren’t hers and she keeps violating copyrights etc, they gave her a 12point violation yesterday and she said to Charlie “ that’s it I’ve ad enough “
Who wrote that a 7 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Breaches of copyright for items and playing live music in breach of licencing for starters.

Her Etsy shop only has two items and both of them breach trademark rules. She won't be on there long.

She thinks it's funny not following rules and laws.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Breaches of copyright for items and playing live music in breach of licencing for starters.

Her Etsy shop only has two items and both of them breach trademark rules. She won't be on there long.

She thinks it's funny not following rules and laws.
She’s hoping to build up her etsy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn’t seem hindered in any way…Charlie must be feeling better again 😂

• Haha
She sounds defeated and fed up to me. That laugh doesn't fool me at all, I've been watching her for a fair few years now. She probably went off camera and cried afterwards
Yeah she is, she was the same on her last live ,she knows the games up and her business is dead regardless of TikTok giving her a hard time.
---
Only thing it might do is get her some sympathy sells on the bags.
---
She was asking how much a FB sponsored ad is, said she’d like to take one out for a week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she is, she was the same on her last live ,she knows the games up and her business is dead regardless of TikTok giving her a hard time.
---
Only thing it might do is get her some sympathy sells on the bags.
---
She was asking how much a FB sponsored ad is, said she’d like to take one out for a week 🥴
Whether she likes it or not she has to put herself out there physically if she wants to make a go of it. We said at the start, how dangerous depending on tiktok is for your livelihood. A facebook ad will do absolutely nothing. There's 1000s of wax sellers on there

Reactions: 7

---

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell she was making a meal of folding those boxes. 😂

So she's all butthurt because ticktok don't give her enough time to make the products before sending the order out? After all this time, I still can't get my head around selling stuff that she hasn't even made yet. Even better that she was getting butthurt about not being paid early enough. Although it's ok to keep her customers waiting for weeks on end.

Reactions: 6
IMG_0235.jpeg
The begging and sympathy selling hasn’t worked then 😂
---

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.