Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member

---

• Haha
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
Considering she can’t get her UK orders right it’ll cost her having to send overseas customers the correct orders, she’s messing up so many it’s unbelievable…That’s only from one shelving unit 😂
---
This is Tanya ( mod) order , they never complain and let her off the hook when she messes up, she takes them so much for granted she’s assuming Tanya is going to buy on games night…Customer service Gammon style!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Firebug

Chatty Member
Wonder what her next move will be now MLJ is finished? She’s never returning to vlogging ,there’s nothing else for it only to find a job, especially if daftboys back is fecked..He could be on longterm sick leave depending on the outcome of his MRI .
I am shocked she has gone down the route of sweet selling, buying wholesale in bulk, no faffing around making anything, just sell them - but not eat them, that would be the hard part.

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So why can't she whip up a cloud wax mewlt? It would only take 5 mins. And then assuming she's gonna order at games night! The sheer cheek

She’s complaining about her Doc not contacting her about her flu jab , she’s stocking up on hand sanitizer , a few people she knows have covid.
View attachment 2504917
I've always booked myself in. If you are entitled to it free on th NHS you just make an appointment at a pharmacy like Tesco Asda or boots I haven't yet this year but I usually book it for as soon as it is available the first week. If you don't get it free you pay around £12 but it's cheaper than having time off I'll when you run your own business. The gp.does often send a letter for a flu jab clinic but they haven't done that since ore covid times up here.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Rats tails
IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0663.jpeg

---
The big launch is over, she’s gone off for an Aldi pizza 🍕
---

---

---
She was glad of those people to shill her MF and CC planners to.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Wonder how much she pays herself 😂

• Haha
I've always booked myself in. If you are entitled to it free on th NHS you just make an appointment at a pharmacy like Tesco Asda or boots I haven't yet this year but I usually book it for as soon as it is available the first week. If you don't get it free you pay around £12 but it's cheaper than having time off I'll when you run your own business. The gp.does often send a letter for a flu jab clinic but they haven't done that since ore covid times up here.
I had mine on Saturday morning .. did both the covid booster and flu together one in each arm, haven’t been able to move the covid arm for 3 days as I had a reaction to the jab 🤣 I got a text from the NHS last week to have mine done as I’m on the immune compromised list.

lexiloo

VIP Member
New thread, will it be the last one?