Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is more than likely the truth … I never did believe all those boxes piled up in her hallway were customer orders either, they were decoy boxes to make it look like she was busier than she was, it’s all smoke and mirrors with her like she wants people to believe the van and her dads spare box room are a unit and office 🤷🏼‍♀️
is she really bright enough to do that, though?

Reactions: 5
Things are going from bad, to worse, she’s flitting between TikTok and FB ( views were worse on FB ) said she might try Discord or Twitch 😂 Charlie must be back double jobbing ? She said he hasn’t time to watch the footie or Grand Prix anymore.
---

---
Wonder who she’s jealous of here 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
---

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Nothing like blowing your own trumpet 🎺😂…That wax is definitely going to her head if she thinks people aspire to that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d imagine her mods ejecting/blocking everything that moves doesn’t escape the notice of the TikTok algorithm. What’s the point in pushing her lives to the masses when they’re going to be booted out the second they join?

This will of course give Chins the perfect smokescreen to jack in her failing biznizz, blaming TikTok and it being ‘out of my contwole guyzzzz’. Years later she’ll pop up in a Netflix mockumentary, like the one about LuLaRoe last year, about how TikTok rUiNeD mY sMaLL BuSiNeSs 🤣 Cue lots of pouting and much gallbladder voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She‘s lost the plot, did she really just compare her biznizz to Asda 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s ranting about her views but she’s never had high views, she used to get more on YouTube with her highly entertaining vlogs. How is she shocked the views are low during the day when most people are at work, god almighty she’s so thick it’s painful. Not forgetting her set up is tit compared to other mewt makers on the app. All this to avoid getting off her arse and getting a job, so very odd.
---
I’d imagine her mods ejecting/blocking everything that moves doesn’t escape the notice of the TikTok algorithm. What’s the point in pushing her lives to the masses when they’re going to be booted out the second they join?

This will of course give Chins the perfect smokescreen to jack in her failing biznizz, blaming TikTok and it being ‘out of my contwole guyzzzz’. Years later she’ll pop up in a Netflix mockumentary, like the one about LuLaRoe last year, about how TikTok rUiNeD mY sMaLL BuSiNeSs 🤣 Cue lots of pouting and much gallbladder voice.
I’d forgotten about that, wtf does she expect! I mean you say hello and get blocked, so weird 😂
---
Evil queen and CLA
I’ve had to block those two, can’t abide either of them. I was thinking she might mean Lawrence too, he was in Spain for weeks, I’m no fan but he’s got over 3 million followers and has thousands watching his lives, how can she compare her crappy account to the big ones. They all have one thing in common though, they’re a bunch of lazy wasters

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yep, I'm one of them. I used to join, interact, and share her lives until one day- boom, blocked for no reason. Her paranoid mods must have blocked most of TT by now.
I can watch clips of her on here though if I want 😆

She‘s lost the plot, did she really just compare her biznizz to Asda 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s ranting about her views but she’s never had high views, she used to get more on YouTube with her highly entertaining vlogs. How is she shocked the views are low during the day when most people are at work, god almighty she’s so thick it’s painful. Not forgetting her set up is tit compared to other mewt makers on the app. All this to avoid getting off her arse and getting a job, so very odd.
---

I’d forgotten about that, wtf does she expect! I mean you say hello and get blocked, so weird 😂
---

I’ve had to block those two, can’t abide either of them. I was thinking she might mean Lawrence too, he was in Spain for weeks, I’m no fan but he’s got over 3 million followers and has thousands watching his lives, how can she compare her crappy account to the big ones. They all have one thing in common though, they’re a bunch of lazy wasters
It’s definitely gone tits up for her, herself and those Rottweiler mods have driven people away through endless blocking / nasty attitude, she’s gotten exactly what she wanted in that respect ( fan’s only) but you can’t run a business like that..I noticed wax companies appearing and their name disappearing straight away, so they’ve obviously been on a blocking spree and it’s bit her on the big ass.
---
Yep, I'm one of them. I used to join, interact, and share her lives until one day- boom, blocked for no reason. Her paranoid mods must have blocked most of TT by now.
I can watch clips of her on here though if I want 😆
They haven’t caught me yet , maybe I’m one of them 😂
---
Whose going to follow her on Discord? It’s not the type of platform Janes audience would favour 😂
---
*who’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
is she really bright enough to do that, though?
I think so yes, she’s very sly and manipulative I wouldn’t put anything past her
this is a woman who gives out “aggro” cards to get vulnerable people to lie to their partners/ parents etc about the money they are spending…
---
It was definitely a dig at Lawrence 🤣 If only she could make her money sitting on her arse going live on tiktok …. Guess what Jane, you probably could if you didn’t keep blocking everyone 🤣
What she fails to realise is she missed the boat when these waifs and strays were building a following on tiktok during lockdown… she was busy playing at a perfume pyramid scheme buying rusty knackered sports cars they were both to fat to fit in…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her business hobby is as far away from a business as you get. Products are dirty and poor quality, marketing is rude and customer service is disgusting and there despite overcharging there is no profit. She has got every part of it wrong. And then has the gumption to call it a luxury brand where there are no washing facilities. It's a good job she has no employees as she would be breaking the law with no hot water or hand washing facilities.

• Heart
She has a very odd way of doing business.

My teenage daughter saw one of her lives and follwed her on TikTok as she wanted to buy my mother in law some wax melts for her birthday( she loves that kind of stuff) but when she went back she had been blocked. She went to Etsy in the end and got a huge box of random shapes for a tenner including p&p 🤷🏻‍♀️

How on earth does she think blocking randoms will increase orders? Can you imagine her and the bean on dragons den 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You've only got to have a quick search on facebook to see how nice other wax melters products are, compared to hers. She needs to go back to blogging to build her following up again. Though she can't now without telling the whole truth about the flat etc 😉

I had a quick look on TT last night, on the wax sellers that were live most were sitting around 40 viewers with Nova on 150. Every set up bar one with 3 views who looked like she was just starting out, had lovely bright spacious set ups. They were selling, talking about their products, not giggling over sex talk like a teenager!

I had a quick look on TT last night, on the wax sellers that were live most were sitting around 40 viewers with Nova on 150. Every set up bar one with 3 views who looked like she was just starting out, had lovely bright spacious set ups. They were selling, talking about their products, not giggling over sex talk like a teenager!
To me, that proves that she doesn't really want a "biznezz" she just wants a platform to talk about her favourite subject - herself. It was only ever an idea for her to get out of working and the bean fell for it. She can't help but start to go on and on about herself once she gets online. She's just annoyed that the "twolls" call out the bullshit she likes to feed her dull followers.

This is why others have progressed and she hasn't. She just can't be bothered.

Reactions: 11
She’s lazy, dirty, unprofessional and nasty. How she expects to run a business with those ‘attributes’ is beyond me! She is only comfortable with the half dozen half wits who buy her products, she’s immediately suspicious of any new name that pops up and she gets her mods to block them! If she wants to compare herself to Asda (😂😂) imagine walking in to do your shopping and you get stopped at the door because they haven’t seen you before! Jane can’t run a bath, far less a business.

• Haha
You've only got to have a quick search on facebook to see how nice other wax melters products are, compared to hers. She needs to go back to blogging to build her following up again. Though she can't now without telling the whole truth about the flat etc 😉
Everyone and their dog seems to be selling wax melts at the moment.
After her mods blocked me I found another one immediately.
I was going to order from Jane but they did me a favour blocking me because i love the seller i now buy from 😍

• Heart
I was going to order from Jane but they did me a favour blocking me because i love the seller i now buy from 😍
It's for the best anyway at least you will have a chance of them coming from a hygienic location and customer service will hopefully not be so shocking
---
I can't wait for her Etsy store to appear on the "this is how not to do it" videos that pop up 🤣

• Haha
Definitely did you a massive favour.. Jane is so unsanitary she doesn’t even have running water currently and when she did she didn’t use it … all you ever see her do is wipe things out with paper towel… She’s also very slap dash when she’s weighing quantities out it’s very much a that’ll do ethos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.