Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1698435818325.png
1698436066722.png

You can buy these on Amazon for less than a tenner for 12, so 75p each! I understand how mark up works but with delivery OMG

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Rats tails View attachment 2535725View attachment 2535728
---
The big launch is over, she’s gone off for an Aldi pizza 🍕
---
View attachment 2535731
---
View attachment 2535739
---
She was glad of those people to shill her MF and CC planners to.
£3.25 plus postage for a 20pence plastic envelope is she taking the piss.
---
Xmas savings when there's like two pay days before Xmas.....
Most people I know have about finished their Xmas shopping.

Reactions: 4
£3.25 plus postage for a 20pence plastic envelope is she taking the piss.
She’s taking the piss with the postage it’s an absolute scam what a greedy pig. I have a small business and items below £10 I send by standard first class which is £1.95 - like my items that’s a large letter size. Yet she’s charging £4.25! Even Evri delivery isn’t that for a small letter sized.

Reactions: 6
She’s taking the piss with the postage it’s an absolute scam what a greedy pig. I have a small business and items below £10 I send by standard first class which is £1.95 - like my items that’s a large letter size. Yet she’s charging £4.25! Even Evri delivery isn’t that for a small letter sized.
It sounds like you do the same as we do postage wise

You’d need to be completely thick to pay those prices…I noticed Zal has disappeared, her best customer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Thinking about it she only needs to send that in an A5 hard backed envelope so regular letter size large letter size is not even needed

• Heart
She only got a few orders from her usual crew, was on less than an hour , hope she does the FB live 😂
---
IMG_0675.jpeg
No reply to this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Definitely moved that’s not the bathroom tiles in the flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely not the same! I wonder who's house she is at
If it’s not her dads they’ve downgraded to a small flat or bungalow, whatever it is the bathroom is on the same level as the room she calls her office because she’s not out of breath when she has a toilet break, they’ve probably got Berty parked on the drive.

STOP aren’t they the cheap salts you can buy in Poundland/home bargains and she’s stuck a sticker on? That isn’t anything like her branding 😮😮😮
Indeed they are, well spotted!! £1 in B&M or £7 inc postage at MLJ but they are luxury!

1698476307379.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who needs a saving wallet for "dads birthday" unless you're a teenager saving pocket money and as for those epsom salts, cheeky cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
STOP aren’t they the cheap salts you can buy in Poundland/home bargains and she’s stuck a sticker on? That isn’t anything like her branding 😮😮😮
That was my first thought, I’ve defo seen them in Home and Bargain, omg the cheek 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Definitely moved that’s not the bathroom tiles in the flat.
View attachment 2536202
I love how you don’t miss a trick 😂
---
If it’s not her dads they’ve downgraded to a small flat or bungalow, whatever it is the bathroom is on the same level as the room she calls her office because she’s not out of breath when she has a toilet break, they’ve probably got Berty parked on the drive.
I could just imagine chins demanding a bungalow to save her walking up the stairs being the 31 year old pensioner she is 😂

• Haha
They probably are, she might have spotted them when she was in buying her sponge’s.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.