Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god u see I can’t even watch the whole video she bores me so much 😂. Surely such a successful bizznezz would always have a back up of supplies. Like I always have a spare jar of coffee, t bags, butter etc etc then as soon as I open the spare I buy a new back up one
International businesswoman with one or two of each item 😂
---
Did she really say 'doing two of these as they're selling quite quick' TWO!!!! only TWO!!!!
Well she’s cut her supply down from 6 to 4 ,times must be hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can imagine Peggy-Sue sitting in her country club, extolling the virtues of Jane’s wax melts. ‘Y’all gotta try this boyfriends jumper fragrance gals! It’s fabulous!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can imagine Peggy-Sue sitting in her country club, extolling the virtues of Jane’s wax melts. ‘Y’all gotta try this boyfriends jumper fragrance gals! It’s fabulous!’
I got this wax mewlt from a cute little company in the UK with postage it only cost me $175.00

• Haha
Reactions: 9
…or some big, hairy guy just released from San Quentin turns up on her doorstep looking for some glittery crap….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine what state her tat will arrive in by the time it reaches America!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stuff looks like a prop set from Button moon , is she for real with this ? How embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Just catching up, thanks for the screen recordings Monga, you belter 😂 can defo tell she’s getting back into YouTube, bring it on!
As for Charlie, god almighty he looks so down trodden and old 🙈🙈 if he wasn’t such a doormat I’d feel a bit sorry for him

Back in stock....she sold one did she 🫠
Apparently very popular! I think she had about three in stock, only ever saw her sell one.
---
Just catching up, thanks for the screen recordings Monga, you belter 😂 can defo tell she’s getting back into YouTube, bring it on!
As for Charlie, god almighty he looks so down trodden and old 🙈🙈 if he wasn’t such a doormat I’d feel a bit sorry for him
Her dad looks younger and healthier looking tbh.

• Haha
IMG_1359.jpeg
😂…This suits her to a T
IMG_1361.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

---
She might get one foot in there 😂

• Haha
That electric slipper will be on the website tomorrow no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg, no normal 31 year old would enter a competition for anything like that and if you did surely you would give them to your Nan or someone not chins though, she’ll love them 😂
Just said the very same to someone it’s like an OAP competition 😂
---
IMG_1363.jpeg

---
Looks like the Crisssmiss nails have been done .

---
Must be the only order she’s had since last week or she would’ve been on packing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.