Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

square_spoon

VIP Member
If Christmas was a really busy time for your business would you be arsed faffing around with some bs games night? No. You’d focus on real orders and would be flat out fulfilling those because it’s your busiest time of year…..🤣 I hope someone buys her a Fisher Price ‘My First Shop’ toy because honestly she is a messing around playing shop like a 5 year old anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

monga

VIP Member
Even STILL you’re using the brands packaging. If you want to “wholesale” surely you’d put them in your own packaging not completely rip off like that. It’s like buying a bottle of Pantene shampoo and sticking a sticker on the bottle with your name on it and selling it (at massively inflated prices and postage) Who does that really? 😂
Jane….😂

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Yeah she’s really cracked the business world with one shelving unit and a few products 😂
View attachment 2540809
She really is a total fantasist posting that 😱 They’ve lost their home, their health and most of their dignity but she sits there thinking she’s building an empire! An empire of B&M products she’s relabelling and reselling at a massive markup (I doubt any wholesaler would consider her order of 5 bags as meeting their minimum threshold 🤣). God love her she is actually crazy.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Have you ever seen anything so pathetic? Make up, false eyelashes, false nails….all to sit at home, on her own, eating on camera, talking to a few virtual friends. It’s actually quite sad..

lexiloo

VIP Member
wow they're skinto for sure, won't pay £6 for a finest yule log but not so long ago was paying £12 for a costa toastie delivered and as for just a box of biscuits for grandparents, why not do them a hamper too? We always did one for my husbands grandma when she was alive and she loved it, all her fave items in there, her little face lit up, then again Jane would probably fill it with crappy wax mewts and a mermaid pen!
It's very obvious from those screen grabs (thanks @monga ) that they've got no money and she's very very bitter, you may have moved Jane but karma always finds the right address ;)

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
It really, really turns my stomach the way the both have to smell everything the eat first!! 🤢🤢 they really are so uncouth!!

• Haha
  • Sick

airier.kiddish

She couldn’t/wouldn’t have done anything like that! Big wet lettuce would’ve needed to be by her side. It’s what normal people would’ve done, she’s too lazy, she is only comfortable with Charlie and those other half wits on the internet. All this talk of meet ups is only that, talk…she is a recluse, she barely leaves home…definitely doesn’t go anywhere without her support human! Are we led to believe they went to Mull in Berty? How could they live in it, it’s just a van?
With Photo's of him paddleboarding that look remarkably similar to photo's of him paddleboarding the last time they went away?

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Forgot to tell her YT subs the only reason she’s back is because TikTok and insta has been a failure 😂
---
IMG_0711.jpeg

• Haha
What happened to the Audi?
She said she’s got a little manual car , don’t know if they traded in the Audi for two cheaper models or she’s still driving it and the beans got a little roundabout?
---
Don’t think the Audi would be worth much it was secondhand three/ four yrs ago?
Wasn’t the Audi on finance during the “FM” pyramid scheme saga, when she thought she was Eastbourne’s answer to Estée Lauder… pretty sure they could no longer afford the monthly payments once the pyramid started to crumble
---
She's so dim and intellectually stunted that she thinks the tales she tells sounds credible when in reality we're all laughing at her because it's so obviously a pack of lies :ROFLMAO: she wouldn't go to a until on an evening on her own, no way and who rents units out the size of a broom cupboard? She can blame the trolls all she likes, the only reason she isn't showing her "unit and office" is she's embarrassed and trying to keep up the charade of marina living and a separate unit, she's the only unit in her life!
🤣 The unit absolutely kills me every time… it’s so, so obvious that she is in that bloody van 🚐

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I can’t believe she thinks any of this sounds plausible! And I can’t believe any of these idiots that follow her believe it either! How could it possibly be true!!? They haven’t tuppence! It only reinforces what a liar she is! All these half wits who follow her, buy her horrible products that are made in filthy, unhygienic conditions ( she’s gone from hairnets/gasmask to a filthy Cath Kidston apron and gloves and dirty equipment because her ‘studio’ has no running water) people who believe she is a friend
(Kelly who she couldn’t stand, Lisa, who was growing with Jesus, Shaun etc, they confided in her) God help them, some even asked her advice!! And she bare-faced lies to them! She has no shame, she’d sell her granny if she could get a £1 for her…

• Heart

Jo-nos

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with this overweight fvktard?? Can't she just admit she needs a proper job and stop hiding away in a room full of sh1tty wax dreams?? I've never known a nonsense like it.... And wtf happened to that van conversion for van life trips?? Did the suspension go from their lard 4rses?? Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
The van is now her studio/unit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Jayda

Pretty parcels ? Why does she try and make out she’s so dainty and girly , she looks like she could sink the titanic single handedly

• Haha