Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see KUM has a bereavement in the family must be her dad? I’m sure she said he was being treated for cancer on Janes live then said she went to visit on her YT because they had bad news.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Janey chins on live with the radio on and an advert for just eat was playing 🤣🤣🤣

Glad she's finally in a summer dress and not the beans t-shirts and jumpers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she puts all that effort in to making them different colours and adds glitter etc, but in the end they just melt down to a puddle of shimmering murk. Time well spent I’d say.

• Haha
The very fact she thinks that reel is anywhere close to good shows what a warped sense of reality she has and what a simpleton she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s complaining about TikTok shop said she’s selling more if she doesn’t go live ,TikTok are greedy looking for gifts ,somebody gave her a mouthful over a missing parcel 📦

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bullshit she just can’t be arsed. Good job her threads so quiet I’m too busy basking in 39 degrees in beautiful Croatia 😃😃
She sent you this 😂 said enjoy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 here I’m sure I saw one of those emerging from the sea 🌊
She’s got the Livingstones hot tub to look forward too if the rust bucket makes it that far 😂 they haven’t done a bad job on it 😁
IMG_6100.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the Livingstone's have dumped them. Not sure they really liked her anyway, Helen seemed to get on with daft boy better…and he definitely liked Helen!!!

• Haha
20 £10 gift bags she’s done for the game I think she knows her selling days are coming to an end, she’s also doing £1 lucky dips…Her new bathbombs 🥴

---
Talking about pineappling I’d doubt they’d find a ring small enough to fit round the beans bellend, she said they like to dress as Charlie’s and Camilla probably because they’re never off the throne 🚽

---
She’s getting her nails done tomorrow won’t be on till the evening, didn’t notice any orders being packed they must’ve dried up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.