Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Monga you know that’s not true! Her and daft boy will be ‘proper laughing’ at that…she kept telling us that for weeks (not that she cares at all)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She clearly can afford to be a lady of leisure while daffy runs himself ragged !
---
We may not see her till Monday she hasn’t decided if she’ll be on today, said she won’t be on till Monday evening as the girls are coming round.

• Haha
She doesn’t sound that bothered about her cards being ‘hacked’. Must know they won’t get anything off her because she has no money.
Cards hacked, my arse. She probably told Charlie that to cover up over spending on crap. We all know how she loves to encourage lying to partners when it comes to finances & spending.
---
She clearly can afford to be a lady of leisure while daffy runs himself ragged !
---
We may not see her till Monday she hasn’t decided if she’ll be on today, said she won’t be on till Monday evening as the girls are coming round.
'the girls' Is that code for Trading Standards? The landlord?

• Haha
£25 for an ombré sparkly mug that everyone on TikTok has 🙄 she said the bean got a new pair of shorts so she got the mug to even it up, she’s so childish it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has girls coming round? What? Actual
Friends?? Are they from the local Darby & Joan club?
I was surprised too, maybe she’s only pretending to make it look like she’s popular? I’ve never known her to have girls round before!

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she's taking the the weekend off and doing nothing, she does next to nothing anyway all day everyday, lazy trog. I bet the flat is a pit, it'll stink and so will she, she must be ripe, her crotch must smell like grimsby dock!

• Haha
I reckon the girls are coming to give her a sponge bath and clip her toenails.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s having her “ Stick or Twist game on July 3rd .
Will be taking the whole weekend off to do nothing ( maybe some cleaning) .
Too lazy to cook so sent the bean for some pizza .
Had two TikToks shop orders and nothing else.
Sent for a sparkly ombre travel mug from TikTok shop £25 someone said they’re £11 on Temu she said she deleted the app because her cards were hacked and it had access to her camera they might have been watching her having a bath 😂
Taking the whole weekend off what ? She doesn’t work 🤣🤣 She is permanently off….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon the girls are coming to give her a sponge bath and clip her toenails.
No no no, we have it all wrong,”the girls” are the lovely ladies who from the very beginning have helped her make all her soaps etc because she’s absolutely so inundated with orders on a daily basis. Janeychins will be giving them a guided tour of the headquarters, the nerve centre where all the money making ideas happen! Yes?

• Haha
No no no, we have it all wrong,”the girls” are the lovely ladies who from the very beginning have helped her make all her soaps etc because she’s absolutely so inundated with orders on a daily basis. Janeychins will be giving them a guided tour of the headquarters, the nerve centre where all the money making ideas happen! Yes?
Err No! 🤣 She will be terrified they’ll pinch her trade secret recipes and poach her 3 customers…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The girls could be coming to repossess some of the furniture. Bailiffs can be girl bosses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suspect the "girls are coming round" under the guise of drinks but she is secretly going to try and turn it into a wax and soap version of a tupperware party and make them buy stuff off her...she is that devious. She normally goes to other people, they don't come to her, but if they are at hers she can try and force them into buying Pube filled poorly made shite.

I hope it means that Charlie gets to go out with the lads though. I wonder will he be tanning his ankles to go with his grandad outfit? Those were the days 🤣😂

• Haha
Oh yes, tanned ankles, jeggings, velvet shoes and his mum picking him up at 10.30pm. Rock and roll…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect the "girls are coming round" under the guise of drinks but she is secretly going to try and turn it into a wax and soap version of a tupperware party and make them buy stuff off her...she is that devious. She normally goes to other people, they don't come to her, but if they are at hers she can try and force them into buying Pube filled poorly made shite.

I hope it means that Charlie gets to go out with the lads though. I wonder will he be tanning his ankles to go with his grandad outfit? Those were the days 🤣😂
I doubt it , he’ll be at work bringing in more money for her to waste, it’s the morning/ afternoon they’re coming.

£25 for an ombré sparkly mug that everyone on TikTok has 🙄 she said the bean got a new pair of shorts so she got the mug to even it up, she’s so childish it’s unreal.
wonder if she bought it from brookies?

Reactions: 4
wonder if she bought it from brookies?
She didn’t say! I was thinking it was off that company that Falacious was advertising I think they were around the £25 mark , she watches her vids.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.