Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh I'm so over her, posting the predictable MH quotes then garnering sympathy from her Gammonette enablers.

Reactions: 8
Off topic here slightly (related to Aldi vlog) but don’t you find that when people do hauls, they constantly keep touching the stuff to tell us / show us what it is... we know what it is, we can bleeping see it as you record it! You haven’t got to keep on bloody touching it and tap your fingers on it! Grrr Lol GAMMON JOINT!

oh and if you’re reading this: APOLOGISE TO PATRICK!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Off topic here slightly (related to Aldi vlog) but don’t you find that when people do hauls, they constantly keep touching the stuff to tell us / show us what it is... we know what it is, we can bleeping see it as you record it! You haven’t got to keep on bloody touching it and tap your fingers on it! Grrr Lol GAMMON JOINT!

I’m guessing It stretches the vlog out more viewing time. What also surprises me is why the hell people need these bloggers to tell them the calories of things anyway. It’s on the bloody packaging why do they need these idiots to read it for them . 🤯

Reactions: 7

Yes, yes, yes!!
They poke it and tap it constantly! Why ?
Really annoys me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up with what been going on I'm shocked poor Patrick I posted what I thought about mutley the hog and her deluded minions on his vlog probably won't be deleted or blocked I see alot know what a awful person she is and see right through her if that was me I'd be disgusted with myself all she is is a big YouTube wanna be who's greedy lies and manipulates people JANE GIVE UP YOUR A COMPLETE JOKE 🖕

• Heart
I don’t know what’s worse seeing her chipolata sausage fingers with those tombstone nails prodding food or watching her jaw wobbling away and them lips smacking......... yea keep prodding porker the jaw and lip smacking makes me want to vom 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What pisses me off when she was doing slimming world and scared to leave the house incase she shat herself with her self diagnosis of IBS and anxiety but she found she can eat what the duck she wants and now it’s disappeared she’s feeling amazing etc and what she done to Patrick was absolutely terrible knowing this man had genuine mental health issues in the past and she done that to him, if a so called friend does that to you she’s NOTHING BUT SCUM, it goes to show she knows nothing about mental health her mental health was due to she couldn’t eat like the pig she is now cause food is her medicine her miracle cure. You live like a OAP but act like a child. You haven’t a clue cause if you did you wouldn’t duck with someone that’s had mental health issues for you to be in the limelight and make him out this terrible person. All you speakers got FAT (except Debbie) and couldn’t face your so called fans . Hopefully one day your arselickers will realise the witches you all are. another thing Jane stop with your pish “I’ve lost so much weight thumbnails” then you post a vlog and your face is as fat as butter, get a bleeping grip Sorry for a king one but I had to rant 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just done the complete opposite of what she’s is saying people who are struggling need !
What a complete bell end 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Has she done anything new for the tit show ? 😂😂
Does anyone follow sarah sw wtf has she done to her hair though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS - these two are unreal, they cause all that carnage, make Patrick feel like shite and clearly so upset in his vlog, lay low in the hopes people move on and now spout mental health awareness like they give a tit, really, really grinds my gears when folk jump on a bus just cos they think its popular or trending, honestly this pair (gammon and Tan) must have a chat group cooking up strategies and the way forward, stick your violins up your arses ma loves because they don't wash with us!!!! maybe try asking how your "friend" Patrick is feeling on mental health awareness day or maybe the others you have clearly dissed like Kate (dont like her but hey) Gemma, debbie etc
I'm not the only one who's noticed she doesn't like Kate , Gemma or Debbie then? Do you think she jealous?

Has she done anything new for the tit show ? 😂😂
Does anyone follow sarah sw wtf has she done to her hair though
Is she the one who does IG lives with Kate and never puts her kids to bed? I stopped following.

Reactions: 4
So she seems to have either changed her charity shop buys ebay account or is not selling anything whatsoever on it. all items gone, and they are so vile nobody would have bought them.

Also I think she is trying to copy both Fopps and Rachel Bayles a bit atm. ridiculous poking and lipsmacking with fopps and then when she put her vlog up last friday her title includes friday finds...so she is clearly trying to tap into Rachel's audience... what a snide madam. thought Rachel was supposed to be her friend.

did some snooping around online on train this morning haha

Reactions: 6
So she seems to have either changed her charity shop buys ebay account or is not selling anything whatsoever on it. all items gone, and they are so vile nobody would have bought them.

Also I think she is trying to copy both Fopps and Rachel Bayles a bit atm. ridiculous poking and lipsmacking with fopps and then when she put her vlog up last friday her title includes friday finds...so she is clearly trying to tap into Rachel's audience... what a snide madam. thought Rachel was supposed to be her friend.
She set up a private instagram account to sell her clothes on. Presumably she will sell her charity shop bits on there too to avoid fees and try to avoid having to reports sales of items clearly bought for reselling as a secondary income.

did some snooping around online on train this morning haha
I don't think she likes the Rachel, Kate , Sarah gang but she nicks their ideas all the time. Not an original thought in her tiny brain.
Wouldn't it be funny if someone has reported her to hmrc for not declaring herself as self employed or how ever that works?

She set up a private instagram account to sell her clothes on. Presumably she will sell her charity shop bits on there too to avoid fees and try to avoid having to reports sales of items clearly bought for reselling as a secondary income.
that makes sense she is the biggest cheapskate. poor charlie now works in london and isnt allowed anything that is not from primark or a charity shop.

the items that she listed earlier said

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

• Haha
Debbie has uploaded a video and talks about slimcon towards the end. She wanted to thank her fellow guest speakers for all doing what they thought was right and putting out their statement when they did and then thanks Patrick for giving her a platform to tell her story as the SW magazine or any other magazines have never taken up her story.

I wonder if she is sending her story out to some of the weekly mags to see if her story can get published? That’s a bit weird is it not? I can understand a partner or close family member/friend sending in a story about how well you’ve done (which she has!) but to send it yourself 😬

Finished it off by saying she wanted to maybe arrange to meet up with some of her fellow vloggers and subscribers around the same time slim gone was supposed to be on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.