Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie has uploaded a video and talks about slimcon towards the end. She wanted to thank her fellow guest speakers for all doing what they thought was right and putting out their statement when they did and then thanks Patrick for giving her a platform to tell her story as the SW magazine or any other magazines have never taken up her story.

I wonder if she is sending her story out to some of the weekly mags to see if her story can get published? That’s a bit weird is it not? I can understand a partner or close family member/friend sending in a story about how well you’ve done (which she has!) but to send it yourself 😬

Finished it off by saying she wanted to maybe arrange to meet up with some of her fellow vloggers and subscribers around the same time slim gone was supposed to be on.
They wouldn't put her in the magazine coz she looks like Grayson Perry lol. She dresses like shes in her 60's. She is not Fopperholic when it comes to looks.
It sounds like shes trying arse lick people from every corner . Pick a side Deb.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Debbie has uploaded a video and talks about slimcon towards the end. She wanted to thank her fellow guest speakers for all doing what they thought was right and putting out their statement when they did and then thanks Patrick for giving her a platform to tell her story as the SW magazine or any other magazines have never taken up her story.

I wonder if she is sending her story out to some of the weekly mags to see if her story can get published? That’s a bit weird is it not? I can understand a partner or close family member/friend sending in a story about how well you’ve done (which she has!) but to send it yourself 😬

Finished it off by saying she wanted to maybe arrange to meet up with some of her fellow vloggers and subscribers around the same time slim gone was supposed to be on.
From what i was told by someone who had done it (they may have since changed the criteria) to be in the SW mag you have to submit your "story" yourself and lost all the weight with SW to even be considered for an article.

Reactions: 1
They wouldn't put her in the magazine coz she looks like Grayson Perry lol. She dresses like shes in her 60's. She is not Fopperholic when it comes to looks.
It sounds like shes trying arse lick people from every corner . Pick a side Deb.
Poor old (though actually she quite young!!) Debbie will get splinters in her bum sitting on the fence like that!
To be fair to her though, I don't expect she has a nasty bone in her body so it's kinda what I would expect from her!

In regards to her story, she's just not dynamic enough is she, bless her? She has had an amazing weight transformation, that can't be denied and so far, has kept it off. But that's where the story starts and ends really!

Reactions: 6
Didn't she lose it all with SW?
As far as I know she did but who knows? Unless she was offered it and refused to be made over into a glamour puss when thats just not how she is day to day. She is literally the most dedicated SW follower i've seen and puts the rest to shame really.

Reactions: 7
As far as I know she did but who knows? Unless she was offered it and refused to be made over into a glamour puss when thats just not how she is day to day. She is literally the most dedicated SW follower i've seen and puts the rest to shame really.
Sadly I think SW needs a happy ending, and with Debbie still unable to conceive it's not the conclusion that would appeal to their audience (or the audience of your average Take a Break magazine market). It sucks but that will be the case, I reckon. Also Debbie isn't stage-worthy, so she won't get any live SW appearances either.

Reactions: 5
Sadly I think SW needs a happy ending, and with Debbie still unable to conceive it's not the conclusion that would appeal to their audience (or the audience of your average Take a Break.

It's a shame but she's just so bloody boring. I watched bits of her holiday vlogs but had to stop as was falling asleep :D

Reactions: 3
definitely

She did lose all her weight with SW and I remember seeing a vlog of when she was nominated Women of the year or Slimmer of the year or whatever it was at a big SW event where she gave her story up on stage. I think, if I remember right, she had lost the most weight but someone else won and Debbie passed some comment about her own story not being what SW was looking for...something along those lines.

I guess it shows that it not always how much you lose, you have got to inspire others with your story to encourage more people to join the SW gravy train!

My comment on here has vanished???? Strange

The one about making an effergy of porkie 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
A bit miffed with tattle TBH how can my comment disappear without an explanation?

Reactions: 1
What has the admin said x
I’ve no idea as nothing has been said just noticed my comment had vanished. As the days gone on I’m getting a bit pissed off think going too deactivate my account xx

I felt at home at tattle my kind of people with my views and opinions, think I was wrong tbh 😢

Heard nothing from admin, no explanation just noticed my comment had vanished

• Sad
  • Angry
I’ve no idea as nothing has been said just noticed my comment had vanished. As the days gone on I’m getting a bit pissed off think going too deactivate my account xx

I felt at home at tattle my kind of people with my views and opinions, think I was wrong tbh 😢

Well it amused the hell out of me and I put a like on it and yes I cant find it x

Reactions: 2
shes currently doing a live and eating as she does it, gammon muckbang :sick:

Well it amused the hell out of me and I put a like on it and yes I cant find it x
Thank you, I found it bleeping hilarious, always laff at myself, I’m bloody daft 😂😂😂😂

Oh i have no idea hun they should have atleast said why i didn't see an issue personally
😘😘😘😘

shes currently doing a live and eating as she does it, gammon muckbang :sick:
Seriously can’t bare to watch the porky pig, Avin mi tea inabit will watch it wen I’ve digested it

• Haha
Thank you, I found it bleeping hilarious, always laff at myself, I’m bloody daft 😂😂😂😂

😘😘😘😘

Seriously can’t bare to watch the porky pig, Avin mi tea inabit will watch it wen I’ve digested it
watching her stuff her face with sushi has killed my appetite for sure ;) she's playing it down that she's just had a break from SM, nothings wrong etc.....bullshit! also said her and charlie are hardly on their phones now on an evening......wonder who kindly deletes all the negative comments for her at lightening speed then :unsure:

no don't go, your comments have me howling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Debbie’s always wanted to be in the SW magazine but never been even considered for it. I wish they would just put her in it, she has a decent enough story and is a great advert for the plan having lost 15 stone and kept it off by doing it properly.

They’ll never have her though, cos she’s not a dollybird. I kind of hate that about SW. I think more members would identify with her and say ‘well, if she can do it...’ than with the tarty/glamorous 23 year olds (men and women) they love to feature. I also think that when its a woman they love a story that has children in it, preferably a successful IVF or something, and Debbie and Andrew learning to be happy as a couple (as me and my husband have) doesn’t fit in with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.