Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still saying spinidge!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Why bother with that 'trendy' intro for a 7 minute video, produce prodding in her kitchen?! It's the most exciting part though πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still saying spinidge!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Why bother with that 'trendy' intro for a 7 minute video, produce prodding in her kitchen?! It's the most exciting part though πŸ™„
Well she needs to get her roughidge from somewhere 😼

• Haha
Guys i checked this morning to see if her subs were dropping and within hours shes gained 100 wtfff ? Is there anyway to see who subbed to her to see if there random accounts ?
She also bought 100 more on the 24th of September. So this is why she has so many subs...
Screenshot_20191010-012617_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
JANE GAMMONS IS BUYING SUBCRIPTIONS FOR HER OWN CHANNEL. WELL IT DOESNT COME AS A BIG SURPRISE . SHE IS HER OWN BIGGEST FAN. AND SHE IS A LIAR. πŸ€‘πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ‘πŸ‘ WELL DONE JUSTINTIMEFORTEA. AND THE INFLUENZA NEW MEMBER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ SHE CANT PULL ONE OVER THE TATTLERS. LOVE IT I BET SHE VIEWS HER OWN VIDIOS OVER AND OVER TOO TO PUSH THE VIEWS UP.
7AB1DF26-F11E-41A0-A8FE-D46246DA165F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can also buy comments, evidently...
Yes you can and sometimes it goes very very wrong as they're bots, saw a cleaning channel buy some and it ended up getting comments like show us more and bend over 🀣 this could get very funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder Charlie has had to change jobs! Must cost him a fortune every month!!

• Haha
Yes you can and sometimes it goes very very wrong as they're bots, saw a cleaning channel buy some and it ended up getting comments like show us more and bend over 🀣 this could get very funny!
Was that the glorious fwinged one? Some of those comments were comedy gold!

I'm not sure if the Gammon is buying subs. YT has changed the way it reports on subs. They only update every time subs hit the 100 mark with a small account like Jane's. They could be genuine subs brought in by the Slimcon drama, after all Becky vardy has had a surge of subscribers following the Rooney drama.

Reactions: 5
her voice was shaky on that Aldi vlog
Yes I thought the same. Not the usual 'full of myself' voice but still too much lip smacking though! :sick:

Not many comments left on the 'inspirational' Aldi vlog.
I bet she has been hard at it deleting them

Reactions: 4

I'm not sure if the Gammon is buying subs. YT has changed the way it reports on subs. They only update every time subs hit the 100 mark with a small account like Jane's. They could be genuine subs brought in by the Slimcon drama, after all Becky vardy has had a surge of subscribers following the Rooney drama.
yes!!! the fwinge...oh how I miss that thread :ROFLMAO:
ahh that makes sense then, did seem daft to just keep buying 100 when some people (aka fwinge) bought thousands, those bot comments were comedy gold

Reactions: 2
yes!!! the fwinge...oh how I miss that thread :ROFLMAO:
ahh that makes sense then, did seem daft to just keep buying 100 when some people (aka fwinge) bought thousands, those bot comments were comedy gold
I miss that thread too, it was genuinely hilarious what with Fwinge and her bots plus the fangirling over Garthy and Buster.

The bot comments were brilliant. One of them on a picture of a cleaning cloth was "very sexy" but the best was the "nice beard" comment on her picture. That one gave us hours of fun!

• Haha
I miss that thread too, it was genuinely hilarious what with Fwinge and her bots plus the fangirling over Garthy and Buster.

The bot comments were brilliant. One of them on a picture of a cleaning cloth was "very sexy" but the best was the "nice beard" comment on her picture. That one gave us hours of fun!
how the hell did I forget the beard comment? funniest one ever!!! :ROFLMAO: that thread had me in stitches daily, RIP Lou twit thread

Reactions: 2

I thought that too about an influx of subs after the drama. For instance I had never heard of Kate until I popped on to see what she was saying about it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.