Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I did think she would be to tight to pay the cash out for extra fans 😂
Oh well even if she isn't I sure enjoyed leaving that comment. If they have been gained though over a period of weeks wonder if they will drop now after the drama of slimcon, interesting ! Mmm

Reactions: 5
What goes through the minds of these people baffles me. Tans now posted - its ok to make mistakes, have bad days, be less than perfect etc etc etc all in aid of mental health awareness. Well thats all well and good jumping on the current hot topic being posted up but how about applying that to your actual real life mate who you all screwed over

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What goes through the minds of these people baffles me. Tans now posted - its ok to make mistakes, have bad days, be less than perfect etc etc etc all in aid of mental health awareness. Well thats all well and good jumping on the current hot topic being posted up but how about applying that to your actual real life mate who you all screwed over
Couldn’t have said it better myself .👏👏 What’s to bet gammons isn’t far behind with a similar vlog.

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t have said it better myself .👏👏 What’s to bet gammons isn’t far behind with a similar vlog.
Correct. Its up now !

Correct. Its up now !
Just hope they
Guess who has just put up similar Insta post ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
FFS - these two are unreal, they cause all that carnage, make Patrick feel like shite and clearly so upset in his vlog, lay low in the hopes people move on and now spout mental health awareness like they give a tit, really, really grinds my gears when folk jump on a bus just cos they think its popular or trending, honestly this pair (gammon and Tan) must have a chat group cooking up strategies and the way forward, stick your violins up your arses ma loves because they don't wash with us!!!! maybe try asking how your "friend" Patrick is feeling on mental health awareness day or maybe the others you have clearly dissed like Kate (dont like her but hey) Gemma, debbie etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
FFS - these two are unreal, they cause all that carnage, make Patrick feel like shite and clearly so upset in his vlog, lay low in the hopes people move on and now spout mental health awareness like they give a tit, really, really grinds my gears when folk jump on a bus just cos they think its popular or trending, honestly this pair (gammon and Tan) must have a chat group cooking up strategies and the way forward, stick your violins up your arses ma loves because they don't wash with us!!!! maybe try asking how your "friend" Patrick is feeling on mental health awareness day or maybe the others you have clearly dissed like Kate (dont like her but hey) Gemma, debbie etc
Bloody brilliant post but needed to b said 👏👏

• Heart
But if we comment on the posts it will be deleted !

Reactions: 7
They really do not care. I lost someone very close to me to suicide not long ago and I tried desperately every day to help him and others before and since.

Jane will deeply regret not helping her friend. Many close to us wish they had helped more and one friend in particular found it hard knowing that they said things that were not too kind... Jane and the others have not been kind to Patrick

Reactions: 8
Same bus they then push you under🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.