Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And thereโ€™s a couples food shop on YT now, not watched it yet but what defines it as a couples video. Carrot,s looking like penisโ€™s squirty cream perhaps, bit of the old chocolate sauce to smear on each otherโ€™s bods.....nah will be the same old shite as usual , boring boring gammon joint !!!!

She looks bigger than ever, that moon face is mega, her first words are โ€œwe are desperate for foodโ€ we know bleeping porky pig !

She must have been paid, subs have gone back up to 13.7k

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
These current vids make the Ibiza vlogs look interesting, anyone find it strange how they keep swapping who drives the car sort of winds me up ๐Ÿคช Jane driving face looks like annoying orange ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‚ that jumper looks like a straight jacket on her ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching her chasing an egg around a bowl one handed with spoon was painful to watch.
#USEAFUCKINGFORK
#GETAFUCKINGLIFE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That shopping haul is utter dire definitely not a weight loss channel anymore well it never was since she was secret eating off camera ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys with your comments are playing straight into her hands. Just ignore her, don't watch YT or anything she posts on social media. She is one pathetic waste of space, and knows nothing about anything. I gave up on her a long time ago!

Reactions: 9
You guys with your comments are playing straight into her hands. Just ignore her, don't watch YT or anything she posts on social media. She is one pathetic waste of space, and knows nothing about anything. I gave up on her a long time ago!
there's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's NOT being talked about ;)

there's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's NOT being talked about ;)
Ain't that true sister. After her couple of hrs at Tesco and her Nana Nap and saving the world one fatty at a time with her egg sardine tutorials what would she do with her days if she could read here or block comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Into 3 mins of fatty part of pork YT video, duck me how far is Lidl? Sure they were driving on a motorway, will pop back wen watched a bit more. Oh in the comments some silly bleep has said how lovely the jumper porkies got on suits her. What the duck is up with these people

Charlie bean gone straight for the vino ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The doughnuts look so nice, she says. Bet she puts 10 in her trolly when camera not looking, infact bet the fat twit eaten a few walking around the bleeping shop

Giving you comentary while watching this ๐Ÿ™ˆ right she just got in the drivers seat, my guess Charlie is a full blown piss ed and heโ€™s downed a full bottle of merlot walking around the Lidl ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"we're so stressed aren't we Charlie? it was so stressful in there" Charlie in his usual monotone dull chimes "yeah.......we are.....it was.....erm stressful" as he almost nods off in the passenger seat he's so relaxed, honestly these two should be a sketch on little britain for sure!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pair of daft cunts, they are both REALLY stressed shopping at bleeping Lidl . duck me can you imagine that pair having a kid? Especially wen they reach the terrible twosome phase, she will end up in bleeping rehab

Thatโ€™s me done canโ€™t watch any more of it!!!!

"we're so stressed aren't we Charlie? it was so stressful in there" Charlie in his usual monotone dull chimes "yeah.......we are.....it was.....erm stressful" as he almost nods off in the passenger seat he's so relaxed, honestly these two should be a sketch on little britain for sure!!!
Lexiloo he bleeping wasted, he pissed out of his head, I reckon he a full blown piss ed thatโ€™s why is sounds like he does. I mean come on if I had to be in fatty part of porks company I would need a few tinnies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Plus if she was truly calorie counting you would see some weight loss by now , especially in her face. Sheโ€™s not lost any weight, she looks as fat as ever, look at her face from the side.

So according too fat chops they having half each of 2 pizzas which comes to a grand total of 714 calories. If not dieting duck it eat what you want but she banging on about calorie counting constantly. bleeping ell 714 calories a hell of a lot of calories for one meal if your supposedly dieting. Doesnโ€™t leave many calories left for the rest of the day. Also she says itโ€™s lunch time soon, so she HAS to eat breakfast, dinner and tea? If Iโ€™m trying to lose weight I eat when Iโ€™m hungry not because itโ€™s breackfast, dinner, tea bollox

Someone needs to tell the daft twit that calorie counting not for her, we can clearly see she ainโ€™t losing any weight, maybe someone should buy porkie a calculator coz she sure canโ€™t add up those calories properly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Whilst this is true, Tattle wouldn't exist if we all did that!
Admittedly, I have to be in the mood to watch her but sometimes it's just so bad, it's actually funny.

• Haha
Whilst this is true, Tattle wouldn't exist if we all did that!
Admittedly, I have to be in the mood to watch her but sometimes it's just so bad, it's actually funny.
Yes it grates on me that weโ€™re giving her viewing figures but itโ€™s like watching her and taking the piss out of her is my guilty pleasure so weighing it all up I think itโ€™s worth it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ gives me a bleeping laff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes it grates on me that weโ€™re giving her viewing figures but itโ€™s like watching her and taking the piss out of her is my guilty pleasure so weighing it all up I think itโ€™s worth it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ gives me a bleeping laff
I cant help but watch for a laugh...tbh she earns very little from it, probably enough for Charlie's wine and that's about it and I feel like he deserves it and I can enjoy the tattle entertainment and to laugh at his monotone drab responses to her. Viscious circle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stressed in Lidl.... is that woman actually for real? She has no idea what the meaning of stress is! Jesus bleeping Christ.
Charlie looks like he is in a right grump
How on Earth can they buy so much food for just two people? Weโ€™re a family of 3 and I only go shopping once a month!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Stressed in Lidl.... is that woman actually for real? Jesus bleeping Christ.
Charlie looks like he is in a right grump
Poor guy probably wanted to chill out at home now he commutes so much and she dragged him to Lidl on the busiest day of the week, because she cant possibly go after work on a Friday or a Monday. especially given she finishes early on a friday to do youtube work...I've been for trying months to work out how Youtube has benefited from her early Friday finishes...then I realised that it has been staring me in the face the whole time...it is obviously her chance of a few hours secret eating to tide her over for the weekend...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A full pizza each?? May be within calories but she needs to really be checking sat fats, carb and salt content.
And yes Jane you dont even need to 'try' and bulk out a chicken based meal....just add some veg or make a casserol and boom its bulked out ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Into 3 mins of fatty part of pork YT video, duck me how far is Lidl? Sure they were driving on a motorway, will pop back wen watched a bit more. Oh in the comments some silly bleep has said how lovely the jumper porkies got on suits her. What the duck is up with these people

Charlie bean gone straight for the vino ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The doughnuts look so nice, she says. Bet she puts 10 in her trolly when camera not looking, infact bet the fat twit eaten a few walking around the bleeping shop

Giving you comentary while watching this ๐Ÿ™ˆ right she just got in the drivers seat, my guess Charlie is a full blown piss ed and heโ€™s downed a full bottle of merlot walking around the Lidl ๐Ÿ˜‚
I noticed this too Charlie immediately going for the wine then Jane commented on doughnuts ! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.