Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might have been on her insta live but I could be wrong x

Absolutely, zero fucks given. Defo thinks she's something special. These bloody gammonettes, one said can we take a moment to appreciate how beautiful Jane's skin is not a blemish to be seen. Could they arse lick her any bloody more?!
That women clearly did not see the get ready for Ibiza vlogs ! Remember what a real face looks like lol black heads and grubby hairy skin galore ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 7
That women clearly did not see the get ready for Ibiza vlogs ! Remember what a real face looks like lol black heads and grubby hairy skin galore ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
The flock of Gammonettes choose to ignore anything negative lol. Imagine having all those fans ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
She did make me laugh when she said they had booked a winter holiday as they need a break, they've only just got back from bloody Ibiza although it was a granny style holiday! Poor little Jane needs a break she works a few hours a week plus after the slim con carry on she needs a rest after throwing Patrick under the bus

I still always think these people are secretly taking the piss , it canโ€™t be serious surely ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚
You could be right, surely nobody is that deluded ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
She did make me laugh when she said they had booked a winter holiday as they need a break, they've only just got back from bloody Ibiza although it was a granny style holiday! Poor little Jane needs a break she works a few hours a week plus after the slim con carry on she needs a rest after throwing Patrick under the bus

You could be right, surely nobody is that deluded ๐Ÿ˜‚
The women is off her rocker or (Tesco trolley) She must say she needs to rellllllllllax 20 times in one video ! Anymore relaxed they wonโ€™t find a pulse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think youtube vloggers have had their day, no one cares about hauls, morning routines, what i eat in a day, how i do make up, unboxing......no one really cares anymore. I have un subbed to a lot of them now as its just boring ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I honestly think youtube vloggers have had their day, no one cares about hauls, morning routines, what i eat in a day, how i do make up, unboxing......no one really cares anymore. I have un subbed to a lot of them now as its just boring ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I agree. I think the problem is they all do the same thing, nothing is original anymore, even their shop hauls, they go to the same shops and even buy the same stuff as everyone else! Makes me laugh!
I thought The Gammons short time away was so she could think up something original and imaginative for us to watch but no, it was just the same old boring tit. I can't even watch it all the way through. I mean, seriously, who wants to know that she left her washing for a week? So what!
Her Gammonettes must lead as boring life as her!

She has nothing to vlog the content goes from bad to worse with that sample box she didn't even wait to sample them and review on the vlog instead she will probably drag it out and we will get a 15 minute vlog of her reviewing one drink and gurnning into the camera whilst grunting in delight even if she dislikes it. "Oooooooh it's nice ennit Charlie" and if Jane finds her life so dull she falls asleep there is no hope for viewers :LOL:

The winter break or whatever she called it is Just strange she doesn't need a break from anything although Charlie probably does bless him. I dunno how she gets so much time off work but then like I said before she is due her yearly signed off from work soon so I expect a vlog about being signed off work due to stress and anxiety so she can watch Christmas films all day and scoff her festive treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if you actually put #triyit into youtube (basically spelling it right the way that Gammons DID NOT) it brings up the videos. you can see the other videos that others have made with the exact same sample box for October

Reactions: 4
Her thumbnail โ€œenough is enoughโ€ yea enough is enough of your lies not your honking pile of washing. You really need to stop these pics of you looking so โ€œamazing with your flawless skinโ€ then come on the next day and look completely different. I see the fasting is gradually stopping down to 3 days a week so Iโ€™m a month or so the fasting will be a bye bye and there you where preaching how amazing the fasting and the water intake was amazing. I donโ€™t see any water but fizzy pop. Basically your just eating tit sticking to no plan and trying to fool your arselickers. People are now realising who you really are. If I was you Jane Iโ€™d throw the towel in cause your YouTube and Instagram would depress a jar of Valium ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She was looking huge in that vlog about the washing, I couldn't get over the size of her legs ...I had to look twice!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was looking huge in that vlog about the washing, I couldn't get over the size of her legs ...I had to look twice!
She got a fat arse and stubby tree trunk legs. Only pounds sheโ€™s lost is them in her purse. When she bend over, duck me was like full moon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she huge man

• Haha
The flock of Gammonettes choose to ignore anything negative lol. Imagine having all those fans ๐Ÿ˜‚
Because they probably greasy haired lazy twats too. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—

She got a fat arse and stubby tree trunk legs. Only pounds sheโ€™s lost is them in her purse. When she bend over, duck me was like full moon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she huge man
Total eclipse .๐Ÿค“

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've unsubscribed to these and also mummy blogger accounts...I know they are trying to seem 'normal' and 'relateable' but i really dont give a tit how much coffee you need to get through the week and the latest thing you did that makes you an amazing parent... I'm just over here doing me at this point. I like my tattle and have a nosy on instagram but I think a lot of social media 'influencing' and blogging could come to an end as no1 gives a tit anymore

No instagram stories in a while hmm
Missing my lives as she makes her lunch ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ poking all the packets...should I have an omelette or quiche guys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahahahaha I just went to watch her enough is enough video and the advert beforehand was for shapewear...take note Jane you might need it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
you guys!!!! if you didn't already know how to make an egg mayo sarnie then quick go watch Janes stories as she shows us step, by step, its uh-mazing and she will have needed a big ruuuurrrrrr-lax after all that effort
talk about clutching for content, im embarrassed for her :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
IG stories tonight... How to make an egg sandwich and put in foil, along with crisps tutorial. Shoot me now!!! She's got to be taking the piss with that!!

• Haha
IG stories tonight... How to make an egg sandwich and put in foil, along with crisps tutorial. Shoot me now!!! She's got to be taking the piss with that!!
I just had to watch it as I couldnโ€™t believe that someone would post such bleeping crap ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ but yep she did, boiling 2 eggs , shoving a bit of mayo on them and chucking it in bread. Is she all there ? What planet is she on coz it ainโ€™t earth, I,m not often lost for words but porky pig has surpassed herself this time. Do us all a favour Jane and go full time at Tesco as you havenโ€™t got a bleeping clue what you are doing on social media, embarrassing to say the least !

• Haha
you guys!!!! if you didn't already know how to make an egg mayo sarnie then quick go watch Janes stories as she shows us step, by step, its uh-mazing and she will have needed a big ruuuurrrrrr-lax after all that effort
talk about clutching for content, im embarrassed for her :LOL:
Oh how eggciting ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿณ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please tell me she also added a kids apple pack ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Nice Charlie bean init , Charlie replies Mmmmmmmm ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.