Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My father in law has a drone, and he had to get a license from the CAA before he was allowed to fly it. He had to take a test and everything. He also had to register the drone and has to have a call sign for it and everything.
The decent ones aren't just a take it out of the box and fly it kind of thing

Reactions: 8
I don’t think you’re even allowed to just take out the basic ones and fly them around these days. They can’t be near people or around private land it’s not something I imagine Jane to have thought about I’m not the drone police but my husband wanted one he did research then when all the new rules came in he said he was glad he didn’t bother she probably got it for one weird arty shots for their van vlogging

The one they have only has a 10 metre height limit 😂

It also states domestic use only so no using it on youtube videos in which you make money as that’s classed as business

Last edited:
Blimey we all knew she'd got big but has it really come to a drone being needed to get the head tilt & hide the chins camera angle???
---
She must realise that the tit arse filter she uses on these to make the colour look vibrant totally wash the label out so you cant read it. Oh sorry....this is Chins we're talking about, I was confusing her with a business owner who has half a brain...

Last edited:
No need to panic about the drone guyzzzzzz, she’s bought it as her new TikTok camera because the aerial shots make her look slimma! An upgrade to the ceiling camera 🤣🤣

• Haha
Thread suggestion.. Reinforced the bed let’s hope it holds our big fat heads
---
374C12C4-172B-428D-83A8-4759C81D08A8.jpeg

---
Wow she went out 😬
---
And not a sausage in sight !
---
3597286E-530D-4602-9BB4-44ACEC2AC59A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She went out is it sad I’m emotional for Charlie he was actually allowed to do something he wanted 😂

She will now talk about this meal for months and refer to it often that’s his lot now for the year
Y'know, I'm actually going to refrain from making comments that it was a trip to a harvester because I don't want to spoil poor beans moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
She really does waste money over time she has spent so much on crap gadgets he could have booked a few massage sessions that would be far more beneficial

[I can’t make out what it is 😂
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was dessert with some kind of sauce with nuts :D

• Haha
Thread suggestion.. Reinforced the bed let’s hope it holds our big fat heads
---
View attachment 2017580
---
Wow she went out 😬
---
And not a sausage in sight !
---
View attachment 2017622
times must be tough if she is putting referral links on her insta 😂 she gets a small commission if anyone clicks the link and makes a purchase I believe. I think it may be for any amazon purchase you make thereafter as it goes in your cookies or something? Idk i had just heard that a while ago on the Mrs Meldrum threads as that pain in the arse practically makes a living from affiliate links 😂 but im not savvy with this kinda thing.

• Haha
I think she wants to be back on YouTube , it would be sensible to do that really it would make her more money then her biznesssss 😬 she’s still got 5 Mother’s Day boxes left which is awful 🤣 so it’s taken her a week to sell 5 and no doubt the remaining ones will end up in the sale .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.