Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these doctors visits must be interrupting her Netflix time
---
If her chair now swivels won’t they loose even more space ? She’s gonna be hitting polly the potty each time she spins round

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9C669A08-3A36-4939-8633-9033FC4A5D44.jpeg

---
Doesn’t know if she’ll be on tomorrow, must be beautifying herself for date night 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What and why would a 30 year old women get a random heart check?

Is it because Charlie had one during his “possible heart attack” and she thought it was unfair he have something she didn’t so requested one?

Reactions: 10
The MIL must’ve left a fortune she’s telling the bean to join Ballantine’s gym 😂
They're not all that. Licherrally trade off the name. I was a member for years until the covid bollocks and then I converted part of my house into a home gym.
---
Shes trying to speak so differently on YouTube...they are going to struggle moving around in the van and can't imagine them cooking? Would be a struggle for anyone as it's too small.
Trying to sound like Gemma Louise Miles at the start but by 2 mins in she sounds more like Olive from On the buses.
---
View attachment 2014583
---
Doesn’t know if she’ll be on tomorrow, must be beautifying herself for date night 🥴
View attachment 2014604
Aw bless chewwww Kelly. Someone tried to turn my head and make me shop in Tesco but I said no! I am a loyal customer of Aldi!! Aldi, doesn't give a duck as long as they get my money & I suspect that's the same for Jane.
---
All these doctors visits must be interrupting her Netflix time
---
If her chair now swivels won’t they loose even more space ? She’s gonna be hitting polly the potty each time she spins round
They'd have been better off replacing the swivel passenger seat with a swivel polly potty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morbidly obese , hardy gets any daylight and breathing in all them toxic fumes and powders no wonder she feels ill, as she always claims to have health anxiety would you not change a few things ?
She will get very unwell if she keeps her current lifestyle up and if she gets bigger she will burst out of her skin 😬
---
She has an app now ? 😅
3BA8036E-3E88-4DC2-A8AA-7204030999DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Sharp electric shock pains and she thinks its indigestion , she was also pointing at her breast, she needs to get that checked out for sure, not sure rennies claim to help electric shock tit pain

• Haha
Sharp electric shock pains and she thinks its indigestion , she was also pointing at her breast, she needs to get that checked out for sure, not sure rennies claim to help electric shock tit pain
Have you seen how they droop these days? It's probably carpet burn.

• Haha
She’s prob got skin infection, her hygiene is not great and the lack of movement will bring on the bed sores 🥴

• Haha
When did she experience an electric shock pain :LOL::LOL:⚡⚡, dafty. Then again, maybe some kind of sexy game with micro bean :sick:.

• Haha
  • Sick
She says the bed will be nice and strong as they are both BIG BONED. No sorry Jane you are both morbidly obese butterballs, nothing to do with your bones !!
It’s a long time since she’s seen her bones she wouldn’t know what size they are.
---
What and why would a 30 year old women get a random heart check?

Is it because Charlie had one during his “possible heart attack” and she thought it was unfair he have something she didn’t so requested one?
That’s the first thing I thought of when she said it ,especially when the bean told her they said it was common after covid.
---
Morbidly obese , hardy gets any daylight and breathing in all them toxic fumes and powders no wonder she feels ill, as she always claims to have health anxiety would you not change a few things ?
She will get very unwell if she keeps her current lifestyle up and if she gets bigger she will burst out of her skin 😬
---
She has an app now ? 😅View attachment 2015102
An app for 6 customers 😂
---
I thought you got indigestion in your digestive tract , every days a school day 😂

• Haha
She has far too much time on her hands all she does is say I’ve been binge watching Netflix all day , she’s not even packing the small amount of orders she’s getting because she can’t be bothered , and that app is gonna be about as useful as her swivel seat
---
And she’s still got 5 Mother’s Day boxes left 😅

• Haha
She has far too much time on her hands all she does is say I’ve been binge watching Netflix all day , she’s not even packing the small amount of orders she’s getting because she can’t be bothered , and that app is gonna be about as useful as her swivel seat
---
And she’s still got 5 Mother’s Day boxes left 😅
I couldn’t believe it when she said she was going off to watch her programme when she knew people were waiting on orders, only for that Zal she’d have no business .I notice most of her regulars aren’t buying as much anymore they’re waiting on the lucky dips, I give her MLJ bizz to the end of the year and that’s being generous

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.