Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how with every order they pay to much in postage each time it seems to be 90% of her orders ?
Very strange way to run a so called biznessss

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how with every order they pay to much in postage each time it seems to be 90% of her orders ?
Very strange way to run a so called biznessss
I’m absolutely convinced she does it this way to make more “sales” as she knows most of her “special” customers will accept another wax item or two in lieu of a refund …

Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely convinced she does it this way to make more “sales” as she knows most of her “special” customers will accept another wax item or two in lieu of a refund …
That’s exactly what it is, nobody could have so many excess postage refunds with such a limited customer base, she’s taking advantage of people ,it’s written all over her face when she’s asking them on the live…That box probably cost Cawol £60 to post without charging extra 😂

I’ve just realised we should be doing our thread suggestions folks here goes mine…
#Jane Gammons #58 MuchloveJane the neon toxic wax melts from the buffalo of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems to have put a spring in their step 😂
View attachment 2017911
---
She’s giving away the disaster leopard print snapbars 😂View attachment 2017914
---
She’s giving Cawol a snapbar and a couple of leftover dips to cover the postage she owes her 🙄
View attachment 2017928
I’m telling ya she will be on a high from leaving the flat for months it will be talking point for ages

Anytime I’ve been to the harvester my bowl of free unlimited salad is never the same as my husbands she really can’t let him have a single crumb more than him

I see the aff links and reckon they had a chat last night so she’s gotta try make money anywhere she can before it’s back off to Tesco

That salad bar bowl looks like it's been dropped and scooped back up, those things give me the ick, the amount of times i've seen people drop things back in from their bowl and kids picking bits up with their fingers, even saw a woman taste some coleslaw right off the serving spoon and put it back in 😂 we used to go a fair bit as it was in laws fave place back in the day. They've gone for all the things in dressings and just mixed it all up, gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion.. I tell so many lies I believe it’s true but at least I have a portable loo

• Haha
That salad bar bowl looks like it's been dropped and scooped back up, those things give me the ick, the amount of times i've seen people drop things back in from their bowl and kids picking bits up with their fingers, even saw a woman taste some coleslaw right off the serving spoon and put it back in 😂 we used to go a fair bit as it was in laws fave place back in the day. They've gone for all the things in dressings and just mixed it all up, gross.
Maybe KUM was the server 😂
---
Thread: Bertie’s all going to plan a portaloo next to the frying pan 🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats why I don’t go to these places! Why would a young couple go to a Harvester for ‘date night!’ These are places suitable for families because they have kids menus etc. What is this ‘date night’ nonsense anyway? We just call it going out….bet they went out at 5pm and were home for 6…..

• Haha
OMG 😂 people saying this is big Stephanie, her account is private now it must be true 🤣

---

---
Said she plays the sims in bed buys the packs when they’re 50% off the university one was too complicated for her 😂

---
She’s earned £100 from her Hello Fresh aff links said if people want a code let her know, she’s sorting out her life she said, asked if colcannon is a vegetable 😂
D85ECC9E-3E25-436D-982A-C2A25BF8C523.jpeg

---

---
That young Josh
567A369A-5C19-4C97-B9F3-C4DBD35F4EF8.jpeg
subs to her imagine taking a kids money 💰
---

Said she’s just waiting to launch her perfume, choosing bottles 😂
---
357E228E-6BD1-47FD-BDB0-7F88641D1064.jpeg

---
357E228E-6BD1-47FD-BDB0-7F88641D1064.jpeg

---
She’s going to be adding fishy pens 🖊 she didn’t know how they worked 😂 said to the bean they resemble something else , maybe those two are into all sorts of fetish stuff it’s the quiet ones you have to watch 🤣…Get big Steph round with her cucumber😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the purpose of these tit videos she's doing showing herself talking tit, blubbering over the table while fanning about packing wax melts?? Like, seriously???????? 😳

• Haha
4AE7028C-363A-4922-87DB-62164FBCDCFA.jpeg

---
BE1DAD4F-AEF3-4D14-9CA5-E79688EC4F90.jpeg

---
What is the purpose of these tit videos she's doing showing herself talking tit, blubbering over the table while fanning about packing wax melts?? Like, seriously???????? 😳
That’s her business 😂
---
She might be on tomorrow evening for an hour the beans knackered so she’s come off ( he can’t go to bed without her) she had a nanna nap earlier but she still feels tired, still hasn’t posted Cawols order said the bean will do it tomorrow…life of luxshurry 😂

• Haha
48EA24C0-1773-4726-9E4E-835E0B0B8A4E.jpeg
0E96B919-DEAE-43B7-BE06-B24FFB915A09.jpeg

---
71C7B701-5744-4385-8EC3-D67A00823F9C.jpeg

---
9D7E16A7-2BA3-4BC7-B59A-3D225D5C4306.jpeg

---
So would cost you £3.99 for her to send it to you 🤣🥴😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I knew those hello fresh links would be making her money I’m sure she didn’t mark them clearly

As for MORE FOOD SHOPPING isn’t that 3 or 4 times this week? I’m sure I’ve only got bread and milk top up in the space she’s done that 😂

I knew those hello fresh links would be making her money I’m sure she didn’t mark them clearly

As for MORE FOOD SHOPPING isn’t that 3 or 4 times this week? I’m sure I’ve only got bread and milk top up in the space she’s done that 😂
She said was blown away with how many used her aff links, said she’ll only use it until the special offer runs out it’s too expensive then 😂
---
They’re back CC 🙄
she’s ordered a few weeks of Hello Fresh , said the 700 calorie meals are a luxshurry 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.