Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck he got on his feet? They look photoshopped on 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Date night will be interesting then she clearly said he wanted to go out let’s see if SHE gets her own way again or if she actually makes an effort to do something he wants. She has this habit of not going out and saying it’s because he didn’t want to, was to tired, worried about Covid to shift the blame

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do they even think they are going to fit in that in that tiny bed that looks like it’s been made in a carpentry class at school ? 🥴 How they gonna fit a kitchen in ?
Why would you do all this just to get excited to sleep in a bed you will not fit in ?
Why would you want to take a tit in the so called kitchen area ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These two are more far gone then we all thought 🥴
Bottom of that van is going to open up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our Chins should deffo remove the puppy from her manifestation board, there aint no way she would cope 😂 I am absolutely shattered from my new sausage baby hahaha. I can’t see Chins having the energy or willpower to toilet train a pup.

I cannot wait to see what Berty looks like finished 😂 If they were thin it would be okay but the fact that they are both obese will make it such a squeeze. Hopefully they vlog their first trip away in the old banger 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that for her TikTok lives now that’s she’s as wide as the lens 😂
@monga Even the camera up on the ceiling can’t disguise the no neck, all chin, massive weight gain she‘s now going skyward 🤣
---
Our Chins should deffo remove the puppy from her manifestation board, there aint no way she would cope 😂 I am absolutely shattered from my new sausage baby hahaha. I can’t see Chins having the energy or willpower to toilet train a pup.

I cannot wait to see what Berty looks like finished 😂 If they were thin it would be okay but the fact that they are both obese will make it such a squeeze. Hopefully they vlog their first trip away in the old banger 🤞🏼
I don’t think the vans that small to be honest I’ve seen smaller and the Expawers manage in a much smaller van with 2 dogs having said that both of the Expawers are extremely slim and extremely athletic and outdoorsy ….
All things Chin and Charlie are not, this doesn’t bode well at all but we could do with the laughs I’m so hoping she thinks she’s on par with the vanlifing crowd and starts filming vanlife complete with arty, farty drone footage it’ll be bloody hilarious viewing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It is small for what they think they can do with it
764F059F-DEAD-4DBF-BF17-E0417951DC04.jpeg

---
I personally don’t see how can you can hoilday in it , they are not the outdoor types and she’s already saying she’s just gonna be in bed lol
---
Didn’t tiny have a walk in wardrobe on his floor plans 🤣
---
This is what chins is watching all day
ACB114E5-98E4-4E72-A0C8-2E7A525D24FD.jpeg

---
It looks bleeping crap too
---
F6FD33D2-F28E-4643-BE7A-5118245E4EA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Isn't tiny Tim so lucky to have a beautiful wife that looks like a mix of uncle fester and Danny Devito's penguin from batman?

4D471301-84E3-4B22-B2AA-55DD0EF11616.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.