Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably freezing surprised he’s not got pneumonia
Don't think he's allowed to be ill or it means sick days on no pay or crappy SSP.
Jane probably does what my mum used to do to me on a school day when I said I felt too ill to go to school....slap the back of her hand on my forehead (human thermometer) and say "you're fine now get to school!" 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I,ve felt quite sad reading these comments this evening. Like others I desperately would like to pity Charlie but unfortunately he has made a rod for his own back with this one. She walks all over him and it’s plain to see who wears the trousers in this brother / sister relationship as let’s face it, that’s all it must be. Charlie looks dead behind his eyes and she must be a goner between her thighs as for the life of me I just don’t see any sexual chemistry or a spark between them. Their relationship is nothing short of a waste of two lives 🥲

Reactions: 12
Oh god, get ready for the gallbladder voice if she comes down with it!
Lots of nasty heavy colds doing the rounds at the moment.

If they have mould in the flat then it can't be doing him any good. So much in the news recently about mould.
I bet she won't let him have a hot bath to offer him some kind of relief from the congestion he must have, too tight to turn the emersion on just so he can have a bath to try and soothe his chest. Instead buys him a 99p inhaler thing.
I want to feel sorry for bean but find it hard to as he doesn't seem the type to locate his knackers and tell her to make her own bleeping cup of tea!
She said on one of the lives they can’t get into the bathroom it’s a storage facility.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread time peeps!
Suggestion:

Jane Gammons #53 Bean’s not well, flat’s got mould, Chins looks dirty, they both act old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Shes definitely looking for an excuse not to go to work. Either Charlie has covid so she has to care for him or she has some kind of problem. I think she is very embarrassed to go out and wouldn't fit in the uniform. Quite sad really as a job would do her some good

Reactions: 13
Jane Gammons #53 Charleeee has shaved his topper and chins is his waxy space hopper

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I lurk these days rather than post but want to suggest a thread title from an iconic Come Dine With Me moment...
"Dear Lord what a sad little life Jane." It's so appropriate!
artworks-uTz1YZovkkyzBaFm-yDzMoQ-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread: Charlie’s come a cropper 30st wife and a 2inch chopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion… Date night wasn’t very flirty ended up with a KFC in Bertie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - No heating on, but whale fat to burn while living the life of Age Concern

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been edging there all week, can’t see the bean being ill but she has to be ill too 🙄

Reactions: 7
Bet she put Mr grey on soon as she took photo 😬
Now she’s ill won’t be back to work till January.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We knew she’d want her usual month of December off, she said on the live she would see how she felt today ,she didn’t know if she’d be on or not .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.