Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on the live she was literally in tears to the bean over the state of the place the rubbish was piled up, he had to do numerous tip runs yesterday.
I think she is far too into the 'business' now to quit. She wouldn't be able to cope with the shame etc and has so much stuff now it would be ab absolute waste.

Reactions: 7
Said they payed £100 for it but had to get rid of some of it as was not in good condition and it should be white 🤢😂

• Haha
Im baffled as to why she's happy to show all that mess and talk all the time about not cleaning, it just shows how sheltered her life has been and how dim she really is, that flat is bloody grim and it's starting to resemble a hoarders home but her followers won't see or care because all they do is chat about kissing boys and childish innuendos, they probably live in filth pits too.
If you remember when they were in the smaller flat, she would post “deep cleaning” vids, I thought then that she wasn’t particularly thorough for a deep clean(whatever that is) To be fair though she did actually clean, and she always looked clean and respectable. She got married and it all went rapidly downhill, I don’t really understand why. I guess in her tiny mind she thinks he can’t escape now, how wrong she could be!

Reactions: 10
The best deep clean’s were Tan’s 😂 using the same cloth she just cleaned the shitter with to wipe down the wall 🤣 using the same brown, no longer soapy water to clean about 3000000000 dishes. I miss her haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you remember when they were in the smaller flat, she would post “deep cleaning” vids, I thought then that she wasn’t particularly thorough for a deep clean(whatever that is) To be fair though she did actually clean, and she always looked clean and respectable. She got married and it all went rapidly downhill, I don’t really understand why. I guess in her tiny mind she thinks he can’t escape now, how wrong she could be!
yes I remember those cleaning vlogs, she did a lot of cooking back then too, from scratch cooking and took better care of her hygiene, she's let herself go and isn't bothered at all about cleaning, I can't understand it, it needs doing and it's not like she's not got time. I have most of my jobs done before I leave the house at 8am, surely she's got time to dust, wipe round, hoover and give the windows a quick wipe, she's so damn lazy.

Reactions: 9
I think she is far too into the 'business' now to quit. She wouldn't be able to cope with the shame etc and has so much stuff now it would be ab absolute waste.
She knows EXACTLY when to turn the tears on. The truth is she has no energy because she’s morbidly obese, her diet is appalling and she’s lacking essential vitamins. She is continuously inhaling toxic fumes in an unventilated enclosed area which is doing untold damage to her lungs and other vital organs. Bean is helping her in all the wrong ways, he must step in and say enough is enough. If he doesn’t she is going to be one very poorly girl, she’s heading that way now.

Reactions: 11
It’s like she got married and thought I’ve got him now I can do what I want 🥴 bring on the kipper 😂 🐟 🤢

Might rename chins kipper pants 🩲 😂

• Haha
She deffo stopped caring once she got the ring. Not even once she got it actually, she stopped caring once she realised the wedding couldn’t be cancelled - didn’t she have to get her dress taken out? She is much slimmer in her I SAID YES TO THE DRESS picture than on her wedding day.

Saw this fan-made pic of a toddler Ramsay Bolton from Game of Thrones on Reddit. Looks like a dark haired baby bean 😂

EB5083B2-CA11-4FA2-A9A5-3A6682BCB605.jpeg
C183EA1F-1BE2-4BC5-8B34-DB13ED765F1A.jpeg

• Haha
Feel a right witch, but When I'm in a strop the Jane gammons Google search brings me a right good ol' chuckle 😆 🤣

Screenshot_20221207-142550_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
6C30E7E8-F825-4B07-BB0F-4CA0AAA66990.jpeg

25B15456-24C6-41D7-8AD0-4C771D85886A.jpeg
E621DFD6-49D8-4796-A5DF-ABADD791BFA4.jpeg
E753FD16-55FF-44FE-B4F1-EF196EED080C.jpeg
98ECF496-75BB-4F63-A30D-B8E88FD78533.jpeg

87052116-9251-442C-8F1D-94F45EA12513.png

AD36C0CC-90A0-45B5-BCC4-9C09D5374A21.jpeg

Saying all her washing has to go on a cold quick wash as she can’t afford it

3 days till the Xmas cut off and she can’t bloody wait 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Hopefully that’s a shadow and not mould 🤢 she’s got an arm like Geoff Capes 😂
2E236D15-37B0-46A9-9B8A-E900CA8A455A.jpeg
5161FC60-ACA3-4356-8CCD-AB543189F078.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.