Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8B682515-B0F9-4CDB-9E1C-E9C16A430D9D.png

6C79DAB9-8BEB-4C81-8CE5-078951313B80.png

Everything’s falling down, unsurprisingly the bean was called to put it back up .

4E0F24BC-60BE-4B7B-97E8-038CA9A390C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone got a pic of all the boxes piled up in the hallway(or piled up anywhere in the flat) please?

Reactions: 4
She’s so messy and dirty and she don’t even try and hide it 🤢 prob thinks it cute 🥰 even tiny bean was rolling his eyes 👀 when she said she would keep it tidy 🥴

Reactions: 7

She must do absolutely nothing in that flat ,only eat ! she went to the toilet on the live and came back and said “ that’s great Charlie has sorted the bed out “ how lazy can you be to not make a bed, she said the beans always tidying and cleaning the kitchen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I should imagine he has to do some cleaning as she don’t do anything, it’s his own fault for allowing it , but what a crap life 🥴

Reactions: 5
Need a bit more than that, but thanks.
I added quite a few pictorial evidence to my complaint that I’ve sent off to the letting agent for the landlord one of which with her surrounded by large bottles of various chemicals is particularly damning, hopefully I will hear something soon as to if they are going to take any action..

View attachment 1788736

She must do absolutely nothing in that flat ,only eat ! she went to the toilet on the live and came back and said “ that’s great Charlie has sorted the bed out “ how lazy can you be to not make a bed, she said the beans always tidying and cleaning the kitchen.
It’s probably so dirty he has no choice

Reactions: 8
I added quite a few pictorial evidence to my complaint that I’ve sent off to the letting agent for the landlord one of which with her surrounded by large bottles of various chemicals is particularly damning, hopefully I will hear something soon as to if they are going to take any action..
Hopefully it’s to the right letting agency, I’m also collecting evidence to send, but not 100 % sure which one it is. I’m not usually one to drop someone in it, but she lives in multi occupancy and she’s potentially putting people’s lives at risk. I couldn’t live with myself if something tragic happened, which it could quite easily. The landlord would be responsible too, and if he doesn’t know then that’s not fair!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.