Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully it’s to the right letting agency, I’m also collecting evidence to send, but not 100 % sure which one it is. I’m not usually one to drop someone in it, but she lives in multi occupancy and she’s potentially putting people’s lives at risk. I couldn’t live with myself if something tragic happened, which it could quite easily. The landlord would be responsible too, and if he doesn’t know then that’s not fair!
Exactly this … I don’t usually give a fig what anyone gets up too it’s none of my business but in this case she is putting the building and other residents at risk by having highly flammable chemicals stored in her squalid flat… I'm pretty sure you mentioned in a previous post the letting agent in question 😉

Reactions: 6
When she gets the heat hun out to apparently clean things I do wince 😬 it is all a disaster waiting to happen.

Exactly this … I don’t usually give a fig what anyone gets up too it’s none of my business but in this case she is putting the building and other residents at risk by having highly flammable chemicals stored in her squalid flat… I'm pretty sure you mentioned in a previous post the letting agent in question 😉
I did mention one, but not definite it’s them, they just happen to be near to her apartment block. There’s actually quite a few to choose from in the area.

Reactions: 5
That flat is fucked all wax up the walls and carpet she said they have tried to clean it but can’t get it off 🤢

And she’s obviously broke the oven , and has mould on the windows from the condensation

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she said she nearly had an accident with the heat gun .
I wouldn’t have thought she’s the most sensible/responsible of people to be in charge of a heat gun, she comes across has someone that’s quite mentally challenged. Say she has one of her “panic attacks” whilst using it …..

I don’t understand how Jane weebles her way past this obstacle course of boxes and shelving - but then I suppose she doesn’t need to go near or through the front door so it doesn’t affect her. Chins and Friar BadLuck are looking so swollen and scruffy it is shocking when you’ve not been exposed to them for a while and then return!

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t have thought she’s the most sensible/responsible of people to be in charge of a heat gun, she comes across has someone that’s quite mentally challenged. Say she has one of her “panic attacks” whilst using it …..
She can’t count to ten I’d doubt she’d have any concept of health and safety ,as the pics clearly show .
The clues to her mentality are evident, anyone that’s ordering bespoke merch over two shelving units of stock are clearly “touched “😂

• Haha
I guess they will be left with a hefty bill if they ever move for stuff that needs replacing and fixing

My mate used to rent lovely girl but not the most house proud person 😬 when they moved out the landlord kept all the deposit so he could get the flat deep cleaned 😬😬 be the same thing will need gutting new carpets and the mould removed 🤢🤢

Im baffled as to why she's happy to show all that mess and talk all the time about not cleaning, it just shows how sheltered her life has been and how dim she really is, that flat is bloody grim and it's starting to resemble a hoarders home but her followers won't see or care because all they do is chat about kissing boys and childish innuendos, they probably live in filth pits too.

My mate used to rent lovely girl but not the most house proud person 😬 when they moved out the landlord kept all the deposit so he could get the flat deep cleaned 😬😬 be the same thing will need gutting new carpets and the mould removed 🤢🤢
She won’t even mention the cooker so whoever moved in after will have to deal with it

No way would she cope with a busy normal life with kids, pets and a job , that flat would only take 10 mins daily to keep clean 🧼

• Heart
View attachment 1786935View attachment 1786936View attachment 1786937

View attachment 1786938View attachment 1786939View attachment 1786940View attachment 1786943

View attachment 1786953

View attachment 1786956

Wax on the carpet said they have cleaned it but won’t come off

Said she literally been in tears as she had no space 😂 bean has worked so hard today

The new shelf’s are from an old lady’s house saved £100

View attachment 1786974

View attachment 1786978

View attachment 1786980

View attachment 1786982
look like what we have in the garage 12 quid in b & q

Im baffled as to why she's happy to show all that mess and talk all the time about not cleaning, it just shows how sheltered her life has been and how dim she really is, that flat is bloody grim and it's starting to resemble a hoarders home but her followers won't see or care because all they do is chat about kissing boys and childish innuendos, they probably live in filth pits too.
She said on the live she was literally in tears to the bean over the state of the place the rubbish was piled up, he had to do numerous tip runs yesterday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.