Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bean has fucked up all the mermaid dusts the oil has gone all weird so she’s gonna refund women and send her the manky ones for free 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's refunding Adele for the carpet freshener that turned orange ( faulty oil ) and interacted with the other ingredients , but sending her the freshener free , told her to let her know how it goes ...what if it ruins her carpet :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The bean has fucked up all the mermaid dusts the oil has gone all weird so she’s gonna refund women and send her the manky ones for free 😂
What a pair of pillocks 😂 he wants to be a pilot yet can't get the ratio of oil to bicarb right? I've found him a plane he can fly.....

plane.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeez the bean said he wished he’d payed more attention to languages when he was at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are these supposed to be
E1BD84B5-28C2-479C-91F6-BFF5893462F5.jpeg

00A12421-733A-4FE2-B1F8-71891E2BEFB3.jpeg

Giving off because she’s not allowed to make the wax resemble anything edible, imagine if her nephew consumed one of those thinking it was a cupcake

Said if she gets a big enough unit she’ll do sweets as well, we know where most of them would end up 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
‘This is Captain Daftboy speaking…em……welcome……eh…em on board em…flight 236 to…em…like….eh Spain……flying with us today is Senior cabin crew Jane, that’s eh……the big fat bird sitting on the two seats at the front..…eh she can’t get down the aisle so just queue up………em……and she’ll dish out the spag bol………if she hasn’t necked it all herself…’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Charlie is wearing his ‘all the places I’ll never get to see because Jane is too ankshuss t-shirt’

They look as if they’re playing with their ‘My Big Chemistry Set’ she got for her birfday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn't got a clue what those oils contain .

Did anyone hear her( a couple of days ago ) when someone sent her a TikTok gift , she said you don't need to send me gifts but what I do is save them and it helps buy things for my small business :rolleyes:...in other words just keep sending them to me .
I did and was ready to comment well I do know you can turn them off Jane, but didn’t want to get blocked

Reactions: 8
Pennywise unmasked 😂
48156F3B-C370-45C7-8797-77E9C3569050.jpeg

CE1554C4-EFD8-4C06-85A9-5735E40FC7EF.jpeg
Can you believe it’s been nearly a year 😂

😂
2550BBB3-D9F4-4708-BA20-B6BFC20A8589.jpeg
26567E87-4C7D-49EB-AD4B-3DB7991F67D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.