Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d doubt she has any insurance ? If her reaction to Val’s comments were anything to go by, I’d doubt her landlord has even given permission for her to run a business from there , especially one that put’s the other residents in danger with the flammable chemicals and cardboard boxes stacked to the ceiling.
I’d very much doubt it too. Of course she’s also the type to ‘kNoW mY RiGhts’ when it comes to ending up on long-term sick or disability from developing a respiratory problem using commercial grade chemicals in her unventilated box room. Silly cow.

Reactions: 9
She’s on now , she just said she does not have time to watch films anymore far too busy 😂

B2E5EECD-A50E-4AF6-A79E-09767AF68A17.jpeg

• Haha
28E0017F-F3B3-4089-B190-C1FAF936A3B5.jpeg

Poor Katie , prob don’t help she’s watching the heartless chins taking her cash

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can see someone having an allergic reaction to one of her undeclared ingredients (possible Method multi purpose spray 🤨) and if they do, I hope they sue her arse to Timbuktu and back. Serve her right, the giant headed bozo.

Reactions: 10
She hasn't got a clue what those oils contain .

Did anyone hear her( a couple of days ago ) when someone sent her a TikTok gift , she said you don't need to send me gifts but what I do is save them and it helps buy things for my small business :rolleyes:...in other words just keep sending them to me .

• Wow
I went on for a nosey but I only lasted a minute. She was doling out mental health advice 🤯 Also making snap bars in a chocolate orange scent that look exactly like bars of real chocolate. Can’t see any problem there with her mentally vulnerable customers at all, no siree 🫣

• Haha
Katie needs a lot more support with those kids , for all their sake .

Bean said earlier he would like to be a pilot 👨‍✈️ duck me imagine how scary that would be he can barely string a sentence together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if she has "fiends" who read here and message her to tell her what's said im guessing she knows we chat about her lack of permission from the landlord and how sneaky she is with buying things ready made and passing them off as a "team of lovely ladies" making them. She can have all the cocky bravado she likes..........it must be eating her up that we're right and we see what she's up to! ;) everyone wave to Janes friends, helllooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But the time he'd announce an emergency landing everyone would be in the sea😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.