Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They was going to go Bruge Xmas market this year but as the van is not finished she’s told him she won’t be able to relarxxxx , needs the kitchen to be finished πŸ˜‚ what bleeping kitchen you have no room you silly mare 🀯 porta potty is about as good as it gets 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brookies are live doing a lucky dip. The baths as big as chins manky office
1C2BC03D-7AF0-46BB-9746-465F4B9D2053.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if that battered sausage will be used on her in the back of the van. Charlie could eat his way up her flaps, think I told you once I knew someone that used to do that with curly wurlys and mars bars, then her husband decided to stick an orange sparkle ice lolly up. The contact of that lolly on her inner flaps took the skin off, she was in agony for weeks. I sacked her in the end 🀣🀣🀣 she was bloody hopeless

Wish I was going to be around to see the completion of Berty, that’s one on my bucketlist not achieved πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Goodish day today , been awake full on since 5pm , fancied a curry , Mr Tooco went and got a takeaway, had 2 forkfuls then left it but have necked the bottle of Prosecco down, will no doubt suffer for it but what the duck, I’m a rebel 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder if that battered sausage will be used on her in the back of the van. Charlie could eat his way up her flaps, think I told you once I knew someone that used to do that with curly wurlys and mars bars, then her husband decided to stick an orange sparkle ice lolly up. The contact of that lolly on her inner flaps took the skin off, she was in agony for weeks. I sacked her in the end 🀣🀣🀣 she was bloody hopeless

Wish I was going to be around to see the completion of Berty, that’s one on my bucketlist not achieved πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Goodish day today , been awake full on since 5pm , fancied a curry , Mr Tooco went and got a takeaway, had 2 forkfuls then left it but have necked the bottle of Prosecco down, will no doubt suffer for it but what the duck, I’m a rebel 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Priorities πŸ˜‚ ...she nearly had to be worked with when someone said "don't come knocking if Berty is rocking" it would only be a wrestling match over a battered sausage in their case :giggle:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.