Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those roots are disgusting! She obviously only gets a top T section when she goes to the hairdresser. You do know you need to get a full head every so often chins. It looks bloody ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Hello Tattlers !
It’s Tooco’s better half here . I wanted to let you know at Emperortooco’s request that she is now on an end of life pathway. She is calmer now, comfortable , at home and receiving the best care. She is hoping to be on here in the next couple of days but in the meantime she wanted to say 👋, still here and fighting even though she hasn’t been on here as often. Will keep you posted and thank you for making some of her darkest times easier to bear with your wicked sense of humour. She also said in her words “no bleeping sympathy from the Tattlers” just business as usual when she is back on. Thanks all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello Tattlers !
It’s Tooco’s better half here . I wanted to let you know at Emperortooco’s request that she is now on an end of life pathway. She is calmer now, comfortable , at home and receiving the best care. She is hoping to be on here in the next couple of days but in the meantime she wanted to say 👋, still here and fighting even though she hasn’t been on here as often. Will keep you posted and thank you for making some of her darkest times easier to bear with your wicked sense of humour. She also said in her words “no bleeping sympathy from the Tattlers” just business as usual when she is back on. Thanks all 😘
Sending love to you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello Tattlers !
Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello Tattlers !
Sending so much love to you both ❤ xxx

• Heart
Hello Tattlers !
If we've learned anything about Tooco it's that she takes situations by the balls and does everything in her own sweet style, I can only imagine she's doing the same with this horrid situation, sending love to you both and please tell her to stay her fabulous bleeping self until the curtain falls (saying that with humour not insensitivity just like Tooco herself would do) I know she wouldn't want tattle sympathy so let's raise a glass to Tooco with a toast she would love.......duck the gammons and however tit we all feel from time to time at least we're not them 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1677314View attachment 1677315

She’s saying she reads so much hate for mrs Hinch because she’s got a nice house 🏡
To me it sounded like she has been reading her tattle thread 🫣
Said she’s so pretty and people are just jel 😂

Said twolls are all jealous and have no life

View attachment 1677328
I’m telling you now Jane is probably a regular poster on the Hinch thread!!!!!

Jane is jealous of old people getting a pension or a heating allowance duck sake so I can imagine her having a right witch about Hinch as is the Jealous one! (I can’t stand Hinch)

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’ll be lol at tonight’s live Scammons has had another violation for talking about her lucky dips and people are having problems with payments it won’t accept them…She’s fuming

89680EC1-E20B-497C-B11E-BBDAA6A9FD3E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
As for her saying she won’t be back on YouTube that’s simply because their life is so boring every vlog was the same year after year the exact same thing. They have never progressed in life…..

Apart from selling awful products (at a loss) her life is the exact same as before…

Netflix
Cooking Spag Bol
Watching all the same TV programmes each year
Trip to national trust
Trip to the farm shop
Trip to the mince pie shop
Top up Shops
Sharing advent calendars
Moans about no heating
Puts the tree up in November
Puts the fake Netflix fire on the TV
Drives in the car

It’s always the exact same thing

She’s ruined the melts with mica
2DFB75BE-3F9F-4A43-9370-F55113295DCE.jpeg
93E1351F-431F-4870-B031-9CEB67371E8A.jpeg

Still can’t get the orders to process and the beanbags carpet fresh has turned out a disaster there’s spots of oil showing 😂
7B747967-75CD-4972-8D1E-3CB2F783791C.jpeg
6B9A6BE7-D4F0-4D10-B334-2AC1EE14BCC8.jpeg

The beans hard at work redoing the carpet freshener 😂
30870798-6DA0-4B44-A230-0087A2728DE2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The bean may have to do them a third time she’s not happy with the oil, she’ll see how they turn out in the morning… She’s thinking soreen loaf would be great in a snapbar the beans eyes lit up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.