Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Did she say he got a free iPad with it? If so it’s probably a special offer from their mobile company if they’ve upgraded recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She’s hoping for a puppy or a ninja
She ain’t walking no dog!!!!

I bet the potty will be used for when she's in a food coma and glued to netflixxxxsss and can't be arsed getting off the sofa to go to the toylitt.
If it used in the camper then of course, it will be the beanbags job to empty it. I hope she has bought the correct chemical type liquids for it.
The scene from The League of Gentlemen springs to mind....when the Denton's nephew moves in and Harvey Denton explains they have a downstairs loo and says "into which we don't pass solids." Shame I can't find a clip but soon as I saw the shitter, that line came to mind 😅

I just had to comment on her nails....a soak off where I go is £10 and I will be honest and say I remove them myself at home so I do agree with her saving money for that. A tenners a tenner 🤷‍♀️
It’s included at my salon if your having a new put back on.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
I’m sure she’ll be lol at tonight’s live Scammons has had another violation for talking about her lucky dips and people are having problems with payments it won’t accept them…She’s fuming

89680EC1-E20B-497C-B11E-BBDAA6A9FD3E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Thank you so much! ❤

Of course 🥰 we are wanting a wee sausage, not sure when to get it - my heart is saying right now, my head is saying wait until spring as noone wants to be potty training in winter!

Re. weight loss - I did the 1:1 diet (formerly known as Cambridge diet) mainly because nothing else works and it was my last resort before surgery 😬 I have medical issues that make weight loss difficult for me. It isn’t for the faint of heart, it’s really really tough. Lots of people asked me if I would recommend it and honestly unless it is your last resort then I wouldn’t. Basically I was a hermit for the first month as I didn’t want to fall off the wagon lol. Now I just eat much smaller portions and do exercise to maintain.

So that this post isn’t off topic haha,Jane deffo doesn’t have the motivation for the 1:1 diet 😂 she would falter within the first 6 hours and eat The Bean!
Awh sausage dogs are sooo cute🥰 yeah you definitely have amazing will power doing the Cambridge diet. I bought a months worth of exante products (cheaper Cambridge alternative) online and lasted a week! So for you to have that mindset and willpower on Cambridge is fab! Bet your other half is so proud of you too.

Jane would have a Cambridge pwwooduct in the afternoon (when she wakes up) followed by 5000 calories and she'd think that was being on plan 🤣

Oh I hope chins and Charlie don't get a sausage dog. Fat fucker would probably think she could batter it and eat it!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
E6A96149-3BA2-4EED-B668-0CD327B73753.jpeg

She’ll have to check the laws to see if it’s illegal to have it off in a tent, they could toast marshmallows after 😅
572CAC23-BBED-4341-A1F1-0A3774555D11.png

• Haha

airier.kiddish

I don’t think that’s a genuine Apple Watch he wouldn’t pay the price , prob an Amazon job

And it’s def a blokes strap 😂
I was thinking the same thing to be honest. Being an an avid apple watch wearer (because I take my fitness seriously although mainly because I'm a poser) There is definitely something not right about it.

She did say it wouldn’t have cost a lot as he wouldn’t have paid it 😂

View attachment 1679189

Lol 😆
Someone have a look & see if the nimrod has given them a 5 star review.

I shizz you not, I had to stare at that for a minute because I couldn't see what was different.

• Haha