Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexanne

Have you ever watched
The same people that think a snack is three fried eggs on a bagel or iceland burgers as they were syn free 😂 their snacks are bigger than most peoples meals
I remember watching her on YouTube when she was doing Slimming World. Her portions were massive then and would hate to see them now. She used to yap about the lack of weight loss she achieved. I remember thinking "because you're eating too much for your height and body". My friend who used to watch her thought the same. She's the same height as her but she managed to lose weight by cutting down and eating healthy with small portions and it's worked and she's kept it off. I remember my friend saying "why does she eat so much and expect to lose weight?".

I used to like watching Jane's videos but that girl needs help and I say that in the nicest possible way

She really is…but to be honest, she really just wants it to be her and daft boy I think. He doesn’t push her to do anything, he does everything he’s told, they’re both fat so she’s comfortable with him in a sort of ‘well I’m fat but so are you!!’ kind of way. She’s practically becoming housebound, if she’d friends they’d want to go out for a drink, lunch, dinner, weekends away maybe and she is so embarrassed by her size, the fact she wears her husbands clothes, you never, ever see her nicely dressed (barely even clean!) I think trying on clothes would be soul destroying for her! I honestly think it suits her to play with her craft set, not work, slob around the flat and gorge on food and have that big wet lettuce to fawn over her calling her ‘beautiful’ and ‘amazing’ (albeit she writes it herself)
She doesn't work now? I thought she had a job? That's sad

Reactions: 5

Lexanne

The size of her chins 😱😱😱

For someone whose so obsessed with being married you would think she would replace her wedding ring with one that fits, how will people know that she is a married woman.
Her ring doesn't fit anymore. It fitted before she lost weight for her wedding. She's seriously got a problem with food

I just looked and the model wearing it is 5”11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It will be on the floor

I wish we could voice message on here I would have a right matter with you lot. The baby thing…. It’s obvious Charlie wants a family he’s said it often enough and he seems a natural. He will make out it’s fine and maybe not on the cards for them but deep down he will be broken hearted and most couples are out having fun and enjoying child free time but they don’t they act as if they do have children and commitments and that’s sad!!

We struggled to start a family ourselves but decided we would live life to the full and if a childless life was what we had we would make sure it was still amazing and fulfilling as a couple in the end we were lucky enough to start a family thanks to an amazing fertility clinic but even I look back and wish we did more when we had the chance without a family. They just seem to of hit a dead end there is no life in the pair and if they did require help to start a family it would begin with her having to lose weight and she has no interest in doing that so they won’t ever have a family and she will make out it is what it is and he will have to accept it.

I expect she thinks she will manifest winning the lottery and manifest a baby then he won’t have to work and he can do all the parenting.

He seems to love being spoken to like shit and living the most basic bitch life he’s a fool to be honest happily both just eating themselves into an early grave.

I see a newbie has popped on hello 👋
Wondering if we have the same friend as I first come over after a friend ranted about Jane especially after she was paying to watch member videos and Jane promised they would always be available to watch and then she removed the whole account when she couldn’t be bothered despite promises she had made. They are talking about her mum I wonder if she is also a hermit with no friends and her only hobby is eating

She wants to go out for a curry but her stomach won’t allow it. WHAT THE FUCK is up with this girl?
I'm so sorry it took a long time for you to start your family and I'm glad you got your baby in the end. I agree with everything you said. It angers me so much just at how selfish Jane is. She needs serious help and if I were Charlie I'd leave. He really should've been a dad years ago. People who mess around and time waste with others lives make my blood boil so much as I've been there myself.

Oh my goodness I can't believe jane did that. Your friend has every right to be angry as Jane promised to keep the videos up and your friend was paying her subscription. No its a different friend to mine. My friend just can no longer stand the way Jane got on 3 plus years ago

Charlie would be much better off with Winnie the witch from Hocus Pocus

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s just rang him via the worlds tightest watch asking if he wants a date in the van with fish and chips 🤢 so sad ain’t it

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Must be due an inspection soon , def can’t see them
getting the all clear 🫣 that flat needs gutting

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
She’s telling the story of their first meeting in the club,she was dumped by a previous boyfriend and wasn’t looking and he was paralytic drunk and unable to even put her number in his phone so she put it in for him, he texted later that night asking if she was the girl from the club and she said yes, they met next day and he basically didn’t recognise her with no hair extensions or false eyelashes, they had a long distance relationship for a year before he said they should start seeing each other more often View attachment 1677470
That’s not the same story she told before!

monga

VIP Member
Yes my friend does yt. Yes someone asked her on a Q&A about filler and she said getting lips done would be the only surgery she'd have and ever need. Tbf I think filler would be an improvement but she can't have it done because its too expensive. If she ate less and spent less money on shit she'd be a lot thinner and happier and she could have her lips done lol
Pity we missed that, what type of channel has she? Did Jane see the rant?

monga

VIP Member
Adele won half a sponge 😂 and she’s giving away the Hocus Pocus mugs to some poor B
50471589-3770-4F0A-BB8E-BCD2A2FF6B94.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Could you picture the ass falling out of it while those two do the Kama Sutra 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Apparently the name is wrong it should’ve been Lauren

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Those roots are disgusting! She obviously only gets a top T section when she goes to the hairdresser. You do know you need to get a full head every so often chins. It looks bloody ridiculous