Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m howling

I could only watch for about 5 minutes, she was that boring, she was going on about her hoody from Shein. Said she likes it but she’s not keen on what it says on the back “like a boss” haha who is she trying to kid, that right up her street #girlboss

Just get a job Jane ffs!

Yeah, the crafty cow is defo using a slimming filter!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Who’s she fooling? Not us that’s for sure. Filter on her face too! Lol

Reactions: 6

Why does she keep showing us badly cooked mince ?

She’s been buying these stickers from her eBay

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How many times can one person show off rank looking chilli and Bolognese? it's like when you're at the zoo and those monkeys with the red arses display them thinking we all want to see them.....we don't, it's grim!! It's just mince and fucking peppers floating in watery sauce

So she left the live to go make a cup of tea and got a violation? They should be glad she didn't go for a pee and treat the viewers to an epic fart like she did on YT that time

Reactions: 14
So she left the live to go make a cup of tea and got a violation? They should be glad she didn't go for a pee and treat the viewers to an epic fart like she did on YT that time
I must admit everytime she goes to the toilet I’m listening intently for the toilet bowl echoing …Ships horn

Which one

Reactions: 7
that will always be my top Chins moment hahaha

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch last night when she was telling that girl to stalk her boyfriend and check if there are any local CCTV that can be viewed online or try and put a tracker on his phone it’s just nobody else mentioned it and it was some real crazy creepy shit she was coming out with

Yeah it was really disturbing tbh, it’s no wonder Charlie has the life he has , she’s like a Black Widow.
Once she’s gets her claws into you there’s no escape.

Her backs killing, she’s ordered a new table

She’s ordered £16 worth’s of cakes from the girl on TikTok that was on the apprentice, it’s a mystery box she’s excited to see what she gets.

Complaining about TikTok telling her off, she said it’s her business and if she wants a cup of tea she’ll bloody well have one otherwise she may as well go back to her supermarket job if she can’t be her own boss.

Last edited:
I thought she was gifted a fancy table that went up and down? Surely that would be perfect she could just make it higher?

Tik Tok will just delete her account one day they don’t need her and the way she talks about the platform is awful considering she uses it daily she acts like she is doing them a favour being on there

Reactions: 9
I bet she sold it , we haven't seen it from the demo ? unless it's the one she sits her laptop on ?

Blow up mattress! In the back of a cold transit van! We went camping with the kids about 20 years ago using a blow up in a tent, 1. It deflatted during the night, always needed blown up again in the morning. 2. It was cold, the cold travelled up through it. 3. It does have a weight limit, two average sized adult. Lets see how this plays out.

Reactions: 16
It’ll need to be seams of steel to hold those two grunters, look at the tacky take off of The North Face( sticker )

Blow up mattress for Wilbur and Waddles? it'll be like a napkin by morning

Reactions: 14
Oh how I’ve laughed … blow up mattress I hope they’ve got a heavy duty one otherwise it’ll deflate over night under the pressure of those two lumps lying on it … WTF how to play at doing “Van Life” because it’s the trendy thing to do at the moment they haven’t a clue have they

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.