Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definite nod to tattle
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 8
She did a little day in the life

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The size of her chins

For someone whose so obsessed with being married you would think she would replace her wedding ring with one that fits, how will people know that she is a married woman.
Her ring doesn't fit anymore. It fitted before she lost weight for her wedding. She's seriously got a problem with food

I'm so sorry it took a long time for you to start your family and I'm glad you got your baby in the end. I agree with everything you said. It angers me so much just at how selfish Jane is. She needs serious help and if I were Charlie I'd leave. He really should've been a dad years ago. People who mess around and time waste with others lives make my blood boil so much as I've been there myself.

Oh my goodness I can't believe jane did that. Your friend has every right to be angry as Jane promised to keep the videos up and your friend was paying her subscription. No its a different friend to mine. My friend just can no longer stand the way Jane got on 3 plus years ago

Charlie would be much better off with Winnie the witch from Hocus Pocus

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Unless it's something medical, she'll never rule it out completely because being pwegnant will give her another excuse to do bugger all and let Charlie run about after her like an idiot. I make no secret of it, having kids has never and will never be on my life goal list but I'm totally up front about that, generally if you tell people having children isn't your jam, they respect that and stop asking. And given that it is quite an important life decision, how can she be so wishy washy about it? She seems to treat the idea with the same level of decision making used for picking which vomit inducing shade of elasticated footwear she's going to purchase for winter. She's just stringing poor old bean along & loves the questions from her minions because it makes her feel important. Oh and on the elastic boots, she does realise it's only the top part that's elastic? There's no way she'll get those festering trotters inside the actual 'foot' part..

Surely she means Hocus Pocus inspired Halloween glass mug?

I’ve no idea but she’s one of the biggest scammer’s going
Her lickle lunch View attachment 1675944
Ready made sandwiches, Pizza in the air fryer....All those years slimmin, calree countin...& she's still totally clueless on how to feed herself properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1675316View attachment 1675317View attachment 1675318

All
She’s done is moan at him saying he’s too noisy and she doesn’t do it like it
Those eyebrows!! lol. My daughter has an extremely successful eyebrow business, she was shocked by the state of those!

I would love to know what her blood glucose readings are!!

Reactions: 7
He was saying last night he made an executive decision to give viewers 10% off the mermaid dust

Reactions: 9
They talk as if they have a multi million pound biznessss in 2 weeks she’s sold 1 Halloween cup when will they wake up ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.